NHL Playoffs prediction

^ how many years in a row have you guys missed the playoffs now??

^ how many years in a row 'nucks don’t have a cup now??

live in the now man. and yes, the nucks are pathetic in that respect.

Hmmm… for the series left. Bruins (I was in the rare minority who thought they would still win (see page 1) Canucks Flyers (this one pains me) Pens take it (just dont see Flower dropping 3 straight) Sharks

So you still think Canucks are going to win game 7? EDIT: I did pick the Bruins

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So you still think Canucks are going to win game > 7? > > EDIT: I did pick the Bruins Most people jumped off that wagon after the 2-0 start. Not saying you did. Just want to boost my own ego I guess. ha I think the Canucks will find a way. The Sedins will be flying and will find the net more with the rookie Crawford in net. Whatever goalie Van plays will just need to be average.

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So you still think Canucks are going to win game > 7? > > EDIT: I did pick the Bruins Actually you said they don’t stand a chance and that the Nucks would win it all.

My 2 bad picks were Penguins and Ducks. At least I got 6 of 8! Round 2: Canucks in 6 Wings in 6 Flyers in 7 Caps in 6

I will go with… Canucks in 5 Wings in 7 Bruins in 6 Caps in 6

Northern, any team you cheering for?

both sides left with 1,2,3 and 5th positions. My predictions: Caps in 5 Flyers in 6 (not a fan, though trying to think objectively) Canucks in 6 Wings in 6 Very close to Iginla’s picks, but think Caps and Flyers will seal the deal with 1 less game.

My roster looks like this: G Howard D Weber, Edler, Timonen, Erhoff F Gagne, Ovechkin, Datsyuk, Franzen, Hartnell, St louis I dumped the twin sisters, Thomas, Backstrom, Giroux (i think i took my profits after round 1), Bieksa, Carle, Boychuk.

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Northern, any team you cheering for? Lets go Bs!!!

yeahhhhh bruins

Wooohooo conference finals time. Bruins over the bolts in 6 Canucks over the sharks in 5

bruins over bolts in 7 sharks over canucks in 7 lets go joey t!!!

Canucks in 6, Bruins in 6

Canucks over Bruins in 5.

f*** that spreads Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Canucks over Bruins in 5.

Sharks in 7 Bruins in 6 ************ Bruins in 6 ************ Bruins really need Bergeron to be back healthy, but considering he was consussed, it seems tough. He is their main O-threat. Let’s go Bruins and Sharks!!