NHL Playoffs prediction

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > At this point I’m pretty indifferent to who comes > out of the East. > > I don’t think either of those teams can beat > Vancouver. I’m pretty disappointed. I disagree. The Canucks have not dominated anyone yet. Hawks came back and almost won, Preds played well and the Sharks series was closer then 5 games. They outshot them almost 3-1 in game 4 but lost due to 3 5 on 3 goals. I think they will win, but i dont expect it to go less then 6.

NorthernCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Iginla2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > At this point I’m pretty indifferent to who > comes > > out of the East. > > > > I don’t think either of those teams can beat > > Vancouver. I’m pretty disappointed. > > > I disagree. The Canucks have not dominated anyone > yet. Hawks came back and almost won, Preds played > well and the Sharks series was closer then 5 > games. They outshot them almost 3-1 in game 4 but > lost due to 3 5 on 3 goals. I think they will win, > but i dont expect it to go less then 6. The shot-differential doesn’t factor in puck possession, the Canucks could have had a lot more shots in the Sharks game if they weren’t constantly setting up the 4-5 pass plays. I agree with Iggy, I don’t think either team will pose much threat to Vancouver; the only weakness is not playing their full potential. I like Tim Thomas, but man is he ever a wild card! I had him in my pool last yr watching a matinee game, getting excited he was about to earn me a shutout, and in the middle of a play he leaves his net to go hit some guy! It was ridiculous, skates out of his crease to hit a guy when they other team had the puck, easiest goal that guy ever scored.

Tampa Bay’s been the underdog for every series of the playoffs so far. I think it only works to their advantage for people to keep underestimating them. That said tho, this isn’t meant to say that Boston will lose tonight; I’m just sayin Tampa shouldn’t be viewed as a pushover, cuz clearly they’ve shown they’ve got some weapons to worry about.

I have to Believe in my Bruins. bruins hammer the bolts. 5-2

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tampa Bay’s been the underdog for every series of > the playoffs so far. I think it only works to > their advantage for people to keep underestimating > them. That said tho, this isn’t meant to say that > Boston will lose tonight; I’m just sayin Tampa > shouldn’t be viewed as a pushover, cuz clearly > they’ve shown they’ve got some weapons to worry > about. I have a hard time believing Tampa was underdog vs the pens with no Crosby and Malkin.

They were tho; the betting odds according to all the bookies were against them.

booo… there goes 600 for me. did ok for a 20 buy in tho

Thank god the Bruins won. The only team with any distant shot at beating Vancouver… Let’s hope it’s the year of the Bear I want to see those big bad Bruins beat up the Euro softies on the Canucks. Go Bruins, beat the sh!t out of those sisters.

pretty sure the cannucks will win.

My heart says Bruins in 5. My head says Canucks in 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxu2-Ts4AWM&feature=aso

Let’s go B’s!!! Beat those diving, biting Nucks!

Lordy lord…I forgot the goal count last night!! How many? Let’s go B’s!!

Go CANUCKS GOOOO!!! one more win to go!! make us Vancouverites proud :slight_smile: i applaud tim thomas though… that guy is a wall!

Well looks like it’s coming down to the wire. This has got to be the strangest cup finals I’ve seen in awhile…

19-8 the scoring so far in the series in favor of Boston. If you told me before the series started that Boston would outscore Vancouver by that margin through 6 games, for sure I would have said the series was over.

Boss wants me at a dinner with a client from 5:30 to 8:00 pacific time tomorrow night. Ugh. Heading up to Vancouver on Monday. I hope the town is still standing if the Nucks win.

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Boss wants me at a dinner with a client from 5:30 > to 8:00 pacific time tomorrow night. Ugh. > > Heading up to Vancouver on Monday. I hope the > town is still standing if the Nucks win. Might not be standing if they lose.

boourns. May not have a stanley cup, but hopefully you folks out in Vancouver were able to loot yourselves something nice last night

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > boourns. May not have a stanley cup, but hopefully > you folks out in Vancouver were able to loot > yourselves something nice last night The people of Vancouver really did themselves proud last night.