NYC meet up Sept 8th

oh ok cool lol yeah KMD has more specific requests than I do! KMD - do you want a burger or your choice of whisky? seems like you have to choose one or the other… could get the whisky but might have to get fancy food. or could buy the whisky and order in somewhere. but, that whisky and a burger is pretty niche. they have a place like that in philly?

The Smith’s burger is good… I’ve only been to their 2nd Avn location and it must have been the loudest restaurant I’ve ever been to in my life, could barely hear my date all evening.

Hillstone has a simple menu with something for everyone, nice ambiance.

Other than that, drawing a blank for anywhere with a nice burger and setting other than the steakhouses… I have prior engagements, catch y’all at the next one.

I’ll be there :+1:

wtf!!!

I’m flying in! Hold me a seat

wtf!!!

I’m flying in! Hold me a seat

Do you have business in town Pokhim? That would be great if you could make it!

The Smith sounds perfect. We just need to pick a location/ time and make a reservation :+1:. I can be the one to do that.

Don’t usually come out to NYC on weekends.

yeah franky!!!

Related image

Igor you coming brah?

So is this happening? I’m going to be in NE-ish next weekend.

Are you one of those people that says ‘next weekend’ when you mean a few days from now, aka ‘this weekend’?

I’m so confused.

Probably not now… i thought i was heading that way. But i got my people coming to London instead.

i cant make it brotato chip. plus it sounds like a date

If ACE and KMD have a kid, it could be America’s best hope for a gold medal in the decathlon since Bruce Jenner.

Ok… we have ACE, CW, and Frankybarnes.

What time should I make a reservation for? Which location of The Smith?

I will make a reservation for 5 in case someone else want to show up. My expection going in is that somewhere between all of you and none of you show up. Will be fun to meet you but just counting on the burger and scotch and wearing a nice outfit …which is enough for me! :+1:

lol this is pretty tight. you all have fun. if ever in cali, make a thread, lets do a club meet.

This is all a set up by ACE to get KMD on a date. Nobody else is showing up. Sorry ACE couldn’t let our girl get duped into being left alone with you.

ACE definitely PMing people to not come. enjoy the date KMD! ACE wants some of your burger.

would love to join but sadly ill be in philly recouping from thursday nights banner unveiling for the iggles & getting black out drunk on riot punch