NYC meet up Sept 8th

5 is cool - what about The Smith off of 5th Ave, 1150 Broadway (27th St.)

Cool…I like 5. Early is good. I will give the others time for input and will make a reservation tomorrow.

The dinner was my idea. Get a life.

Related image

Ha I wish I was in town - agreed to go to a football game with coworkers :frowning: I’d sit at the nearby table just to overhear this meetup

Even if that was true, who cares? That could still top a lot of “how we met” stories that I know.

Black Tap in midtown is a good spot. Awesome craft burgers and beers… not sure about scotch. they also have unreal milkshakes if you get loco like that.

you guys are way too serious. rubs fingers.

you in NYC?

black tap has a line out the door any time after 3pm so people can post pictures of their milkshakes on instagram. would not recommend, however the milkshakes are solid

Wherever we go I’d like to be able to park out front.

I don’t care what anyone looks like. Can someone just post a pic of ACE’s food order?

Y’all going to the Smith? I love that place!!!

Also fiorellos is LIT! And then there’s Atlantic grill around the corner…

such good food my NYC bro’s. I miss it :frowning:

No but it’s easy enough to get there. I’m closer to Boston

Sure, if you have diplomatic plates.

wait which one is the indian?

ace - not

kmd - not

Reservation is set for 5pm at The Smith (Nomad location). If any of you locals (KR, BS) decide to show up last minute…feel free to! Message me for the name the reservation is under.

Is Turd coming? I might come to get woke by our resident oracle

If there was any doubt left about KMD being female, the back and forth trying to decide on the restaurant in this thread has killed that off.

you mean the reservation isn’t under KMeriwetherD? disappointing.