OBL is Dead

Fox news is a joke, and an embarrasment to America

Bill O’Reilly > BO> OBL

pedpenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fox news is a joke, and an embarrasment to America Its the most watched news network in USA though.

^^^ Thats because its not a news chanel, its pure entertainment!! Unless you think sammy the dog saving freddy the turtle from a tree is news, and politics, politics, politics over and over again

pedpenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^^ Thats because its not a news chanel, its pure > entertainment!! Unless you think sammy the dog > saving freddy the turtle from a tree is news, and > politics, politics, politics over and over again Fox News and MSNBC are just opposite sides of the same coin.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pedpenny Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^^^ Thats because its not a news chanel, its > pure > > entertainment!! Unless you think sammy the dog > > saving freddy the turtle from a tree is news, > and > > politics, politics, politics over and over > again > > > Fox News and MSNBC are just opposite sides of the > same coin. WORD.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pedpenny Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^^^ Thats because its not a news chanel, its > pure > > entertainment!! Unless you think sammy the dog > > saving freddy the turtle from a tree is news, > and > > politics, politics, politics over and over > again > > > Fox News and MSNBC are just opposite sides of the > same coin. True, but most liberals know that msnbc is comedy for most part. Fox viewers take their reporting as the word of Jesus.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > True, but most liberals know that msnbc is comedy > for most part. Fox viewers take their reporting as > the word of Jesus. Yeah, sure.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is an interesting one to watch people spin. > I think conservatives loved what Obama did, except > that Obama did it, not them. > > I think Libs hate what Obama did, but feel like > they need to take credit for it, even though they > secretly wish Osama and Obama could have hugged it > out instead. > > The fact that his cabinet was divided over what to > do is proof enough of that. Jesus, if the CIA > tells me they got a 50 percent chance that Bin > Laden is in a compound in pakistan or a 50% chance > its my mother I’d say, “Where’s the button?” On > the one hand he had hawks like Gates, Panetta, and > Clinton shouting at him murder/death/kill now! > The other half of his cabinet is probably filled > with 27 year old speeh writers saying, “This isn’t > the change I signed up for? How am I gonna quote > Martin Luther King in this speech?” > > The tongue lashing I’ve gotten from some of my > American liberal friends on facebook is pretty > interesting. Because these are the same people > who acted like Obama was Jesus Christ and Santa > Claus wrapped into the same person when he was > elected. Obama’s speech on Sunday was so > Bushesque I couldn’t believe it. It was even > inarticulate like Bush. you’re a goof

Rachel Maddow is better looking than anything Fox puts out.

Palantir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rachel Maddow is better looking than anything Fox > puts out. This is a joke right?

Im confused is rachel maddow a boy or girl? Ah just did a search, she’s gay - I say well done to her

Palantir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rachel Maddow is better looking than anything Fox > puts out. She reminds me of Pat from SNL, especially when she’s wearing those thick-rimmed glasses

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Faux news at it again… > > Shep Smith called the operation that killed Osama > Bin Laden “illegal” on Tuesday’s “Studio B.” > > Speaking to Fox News’ Catherine Herridge, Smith > was discussing the various reports about the > intelligence that led to Bin Laden. At one point, > he asked Herridge, “is anyone talking about the > fact that this is illegal, this operation was > illegal, or is that a matter that’s going to be > left for another day?” > > Herridge said no one had discussed it with her. > > Smith is not the only Fox host to raise questions > about the operation’s legality. Fox Business > anchor Andrew Napolitano explicitly called the > killing illegal on his Monday show, saying it > violated the Constitution and several treaties. Marcus, it’s a fair question to ask if this was a violation of international law or not. If it was, in my opinion then that means international law is bad, but it is still a fair question, though in this case it does not seem to be in good faith, but rather, politically motivated. You may also want to note that this same special ops team was often referred to as ‘Cheney’s personal assasination squad’ by the left and now that a person with a D in front of his name is president, we hear no such clamoring. Quite the opposite in fact. This is just tit for tat politics by partisans, though I know you like to pretend that only one side of the political spectrum engages in such silliness.

What I’d like to know is today after all that has happened in the world in the last 30 years or so (acknowledging the fact that the World Trade Centre attacks were a result of a brewing resentment from certain cultures over many years) is what have we learned from all this? How do we ensure that fatalities on all sides will be minimised from now on? From the face of it it looks like no real lessons have been learned. The resentment remains and the divisions are strong. That is the real legacy, not this justice of which Obama and Bush speak of.

EoghanLyons Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- what have we learned from all this? Today I learned that Sea Salt & Vinegar chips are amazingly tasty. If you believe anyone will learn anything more substantial, I’d like to sell you a time share in Jacksonville.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > EoghanLyons Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > what have we learned from all this? > > Today I learned that Sea Salt & Vinegar chips are > amazingly tasty. If you believe anyone will learn > anything more substantial, I’d like to sell you a > time share in Jacksonville. Nah that’s ok…you can tell me where I may purchase said Salt & Vinegar chips though, ha!