Off to Hong Kong!

After two grueling months of unemployment, the pimpster is moving off to Hong Kong to work on the sell-side again. Very excited. Winning!

Congrats!!! Ima smack a b!tch to celebrate!

Good for you Can you get me a job aswell?

Well done. Do you speak other languages? What is the position?

WOW man, VERY JEALOUS! Can you share the details, I’m sure many of us are interested? Do you have any other ties to the region? How did you apply (cold or through network somehow)? What level sell side (experience wise) vs how many years of your exp? What sector (wondering what’s hot over there)? Also, as stated, do you speak the language? What was the interview process like, etc? Was visa an issue? Sorry to bombard with questions, but it’s a very rare move and absolutely my dream, so VERY interested.

Congrats. But, won’t that be a radical shift from your old profile ? Won’t you have to sort of start from “0” to lear the new companies that you will be covering ?

pimp, if you were already a pimp in New York, imagine the chicks flocking to you over in Hong Kong bro!!

over/under time until we get a “pimp is king” post on AF: 4 months.

You go, pimp! Lots of yummy stuff in Hong Kong!

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > over/under time until we get a “pimp is king” post > on AF: 4 months. hahahahahahaha

congrats!! have you been based in Asia before? I just got back from a school trip to Hong Kong…quite exciting. The party scene on HK Island is like the meat packing district in NYC. For a minute, I forgot I was even in Asia!! Although, I prefer Vietnam. There’s no debt market in Vietnam currently, but when it’s created it’ll be huge with all the real estate investment going on.

pimps gonna be partying parting YEAH! totally partying YEAH! looking for-ward to the wee-kend.

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > After two grueling months of unemployment, the > pimpster is moving off to Hong Kong to work on the > sell-side again. Very excited. > > Winning! pictures… or it didn’t happen!! I also want to know all the questions of Black Swan

Just in time for 7’s

love hong kong! make sure to hit LKF

Nice brotha! Congrat! Keep that pimp hand strong and we want pics once you become “oriented” out there he he he.

Hopefully in time for the 7’s

Have fun and congrats!

bump

Seriously, fill us in PIMP