Official 2009 FRM Exam Result Analysis - by Quartiles

2nd • Foundations of Risk Management 4th • Quantitative Analysis 1st • Financial Markets and Products 2nd • Valuation and Risk Models 2nd • Market Risk Measurement and Management 2nd • Credit Risk Measurement and Management 1st • Operational and Integrated Risk Management 3rd • Risk Management and Investment Management 3rd • Current Issues in Financial Markets Legend : 1 st=>You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%. ; 2nd => > 50% and < 75% and so on…

wow… very sexy; can’t wait for my results!

where did you get this result analysis?

Following is the analysis of your performance in each of the exam categories: Foundations of Risk Management You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%. Quantitative Analysis You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%. Financial Markets and Products You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%. Valuation and Risk Models You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%. Market Risk Measurement and Management You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%. Credit Risk Measurement and Management You scored in the 2nd Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a solid understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored higher than the bottom 50% and lower than the top 25%. Operational and Integrated Risk Management You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%. Risk Management and Investment Management You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%. Current Issues in Financial Markets You scored in the 1st Quartile in this category. Candidates scoring in this quartile demonstrated a strong understanding of the subject area. These candidates scored in the top 25%.

wow, im sexy, i didn’t know how well i did!!! FYI, for those who don’t know… http://www.garp.com/examanalysis/frm2009.aspx

man you rock.//… thats fu**ing wonderful…

adalfu, pretty good, you beat me by one category. I scored first quartile in everything but quantitative analysis (2nd) and Financial Markets and Products (2nd). I’m just really glad all my studying paid off.

seriously… i came out feeling not too confident… i was expecting to pass, but only passing slightly! comes to show how difficult it is to determine the outcome, even after taking the exam i’m glad it’s over.

LOL oh wow… I really didn’t need to see this… bahahahah 4th in quant… 2nd • Foundations of Risk Management 4th • Quantitative Analysis 1st • Financial Markets and Products 3rd • Valuation and Risk Models 1st • Market Risk Measurement and Management 3rd • Credit Risk Measurement and Management 2nd • Operational and Integrated Risk Management 1st • Risk Management and Investment Management 1st • Current Issues in Financial Markets

2nd • Foundations of Risk Management 4th • Quantitative Analysis 3rd • Financial Markets and Products 2nd • Valuation and Risk Models 1st • Market Risk Measurement and Management 1st • Credit Risk Measurement and Management 1st • Operational and Integrated Risk Management 3rd • Risk Management and Investment Management 3rd • Current Issues in Financial Markets did i mentioned i only studied Mkt, Credit, and Ops risk for this exam? lol

2nd • Foundations of Risk Management 1st • Quantitative Analysis 3rd • Financial Markets and Products 1st • Valuation and Risk Models 1st • Market Risk Measurement and Management 1st • Credit Risk Measurement and Management 1st • Operational and Integrated Risk Management 4th• Risk Management and Investment Management 1st • Current Issues in Financial Markets

Monki, Did you pass?

of coz man - no doubt the moment i walked out of exam room, just like cfa lvl 1 2 3

Ist Quartile - Foundations of Risk Management Ist Quartile - Quantitative Analysis Ist Quartile - Financial Markets and Products Ist Quartile - Valuation and Risk Models Passed Level 1 with flying colors, woohoo!

I see this when trying to get the Exam Result Analysis - by Quartiles ============ 2009 FRM Exam Result Analysis We did not find your details in our Analysis Database. ============== I had got the mail saying I passed and my id is there in the list of pass not sure…as in what to do ?? :frowning:

1st • Foundations of Risk Management 1st • Quantitative Analysis 1st • Financial Markets and Products 1st • Valuation and Risk Models 1st • Market Risk Measurement and Management 1st • Credit Risk Measurement and Management 1st • Operational and Integrated Risk Management 2nd • Risk Management and Investment Management 1st • Current Issues in Financial Markets Superb…Im really very very happy

2nd - Foundations of Risk Management 3rd - Quantitative Analysis 3rd - Financial Markets and Products 3rd - Valuation and Risk Models 2nd - Market Risk Measurement and Management 2nd - Credit Risk Measurement and Management 1st - Operational and Integrated Risk Management 3rd - Risk Management and Investment Management 1st - Current Issues in Financial Markets It sums up to 20… and I still passed the full exam :slight_smile: Glad there is no 4th in my scores.

1 in the 4th quartile and 1 in the second. The rest is all 1st quartile and thus an easy pass.

2nd • Foundations of Risk Management 1st • Quantitative Analysis 2nd • Financial Markets and Products 2nd • Valuation and Risk Models 3rd • Market Risk Measurement and Management 4th • Credit Risk Measurement and Management 1st • Operational and Integrated Risk Management 1st • Risk Management and Investment Management 2nd • Current Issues in Financial Markets

Ist Quartile - Foundations of Risk Management Ist Quartile - Quantitative Analysis Ist Quartile - Financial Markets and Products Ist Quartile - Valuation and Risk Models