Official: 2011 CFA LII Results countdown thread...

forget bumping old threads I am starting a new one TWENTY FIVE DAYS REMAIN!!! 25!

24!

23 23 23 23

22 plus change!!!

22 days to the dreaded email.

i wonder if active lurkers/participants of AF actually constitute a biased sample. i.e. if the sample has a higher than 40% pass rate?

naaat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i wonder if active lurkers/participants of AF > actually constitute a biased sample. i.e. if the > sample has a higher than 40% pass rate? I would strongly suspect the sample is biased. It seems like the people here at least go the extra mile to prepare and utilize as many resources as possible. I’m sure this translates into a higher pass rate than average.

21 for Asia

19 days. Yoohoo.

“ttttiiiimmmme gooooeesss byyyy, sooo slowllyy”

Is it the same time worldwide or is it done by country. I am hoping it is the same time worldwide, as then I won’t work out the time change, so that I don’t refresh my emails every 2 minutes.

unfortunately its not the same worldwide, there is a difference averaging around half an hour to an hour between countries.

18, you realize results are the 26th right?

MissCleo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 18, you realize results are the 26th right? +1

Wishful thinking!

15 and don’t believe the time stamp - it’s already July 9 here in Moscow

I cant take no take no take no more