Official: 2011 CFA LII Results countdown thread...

Thanks, map1. How was your test?

On L2? A pass. I passed last year, and that was my experience with L2 results. Last year was the first year results were emailed. I did a Molly Shannon “SUPERSTAR!” move when I ended reading the email.

When was the latest anyone received the email last year? I believe it was 9am EST last year too. I got mine in my hotmail account at 10:20am EST. So it took 1 hour and 20 minutes here. (+8 weeks of hellish waiting). “917287 Dear ***** * *****, Your results for the June 2010 Level II CFA exam are below. The pass rate for June 2010 Level II was 39%. If you have questions or comments, please contact us. Level II: Fail”

I remember last year there was an issue with yahoo emails, they got their results much later, like a day or smth.

11 days…

Wish you all a very good luck.

Which email provider is faster? Gmail vs Hotmail? Thanks

Gulp mps is being set right now! Hopefully its one question less than what I got right. 11 long more days sigh

There was a problem [last year] with some email providers due to the fact that had to send results in batches: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1182844,1183152 I used Yahoo last year and I received my results at 9:40pm EST. It certainly felt like I was the last to know. Talk about torture. I wonder if CFAI has done anything to address this issue.

I have gmail and I got my results at 9:58am last year…definitely torturous wait. I’d actually forgotten that actually put the results in the body of the email now.

I will be vacationing in Spain when the results are released. Anyone know when I could expect the email?

jdough Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be vacationing in Spain when the results > are released. Anyone know when I could expect the > email? 3pm

1 week OMG …

chix

6 days and 9.5 hours. Yoo hoo.

i guess we should be looking at between 127 to 128 hours till results are released

6 days

*shivers down the spine* *goosebumps* brrr

wish i could just sleep now and wake up at 9 am EST :smiley:

6 days 14 mins!! so glad to have the old site back, without any issues. every time i’m on here i get knots in my stomach. but can’t help it. it’s like crack! or i’m a masochist. then again, aren’t we all who are pursuing the charter?