OFFICIAL 2013 CFA LEVEL 3 RESULT RELEASE

I think it will be out just after 9am. Some guys got theirs by 9.11am last year

I’ve done this twice before and I don’t think I’ve ever gotten my results before 10:30 AM EST

I remember getting my fail around 9:45 EST on gmail last year, but others got theirs much sooner. Not sure if it was the fail or using gmail that caused me to receive it later.

How are you guys getting an email at EST? There is no EST in August…

There is no Eastern Standard Time in August? OMG - our resuls will be stuck in limbo for months!!! lol.

Huh? I’m pretty sure New York is on EST. Maybe not daylight savings time, but EST is their time zone.

I got my fail around 2:30PM EST with gmail so I don’t know if there is any correlation.

I am getting tensed…anyone feeling the same? Not sure I can wait till tomorrow. I may just have to invade CFAI

My heart is pounding and I’m feeling sick to my stomach.

Im supposed to be sleeping but cant. asia past midnight. Great. For most just another hum drum tuesday…

Sick to my stomach…literally. The plumbing in our office bathroom is getting a workout today.

My boss just asked, ‘when are we drinking the champagne’! I gave him a smile responding “tomorrow”. A lot seems at stake and I am feeling it now. Strangely, I have got this dreaded exam on my appraisal for the year.

I got already my e-mail with the results! Isn’t strange since the official announcement will be tomorrow?

Peeps best of luck … Hoping each of u would b satisfied with wat u get … mE

18 hours left…to think that I will sleep for at least 8 hours of the 18 hours. Hurray!

+1

HI

what does it say under curriculum under the mr account tab?

Mine says pending fulfillment and I got the actual books

Icebreaker,

have you seriously received the e-mail?

I’ve had that since I ordered the books last fall. Nothing’s changed there. They never updated the tracking.

Uhh…no.

EST is Eastern Standard Time.

EDT is Eastern Daylight Time.

The time zone is not EST (in fact the east coast operates on EDT well over half the year). It may sound pedantic, but it would behoove you to know the difference (especially if you live in the United States) because it is a pretty fundamental concept.

It’s definitely a more egregious error in the lay world than saying “I’m a CFA.”