"Official I failed CFA Level 3 2010 and didnt even get a stupid T shirt "thread

Failed -------------results are even worst that i expected… depressing i will have to make a lot of adjustments retackle this beast next year… I made this thread so people can grieve together …im at work and had my gfren read me the score …her bday is tom … i want a pillow and darkness

I want a pillow and darkness too. Band 6 here. It feels so bad to fail this exam. I want world to end for sure in 2012 now.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I want a pillow and darkness too. Band 6 here. It > feels so bad to fail this exam. > > I want world to end for sure in 2012 now. Man, I passed, but I want world to end in 2012 as well.

I failed with a band 7… I’m shattered… all that hard work and sacrafice for nothing. I’ve lost the motivation to try again next year. What’s the point? I’ll probably just fail again. I did well in the Item set section and would’ve passed if it was only based on that. The essays killed me and there’s no guarantee that they won’t kill me again next year. The CFA wasn’t made for me… I never should’ve started this program in the first place…

Sigh…wait…double sigh!

Waiter! Order for antidepressants, whiskey and heroin, table 5.

Band 8… I thought that I was doing okie after the exam… but I was really wrong… really underestimate the AM session… got Q3-Q7 <50% in AM … sigh*10 …

band 8 here as well. i prob put in ~300-350hrs. i knew I could of studied better since everything wasn’t solid in my head. i’m just thinking about all the hours I have to put in again. thats what i’m really pissed off about. PHUCK, new Standards of Pratice 2010 edition too. PHUCK

Band 4, 4th try too. I’m done. In-laws have some farm land that looks pretty darn good right about now.

I got hammerred in the PM, so very dissappointed. I had it, just choked in the afternoon.

Thank god for this thread. Band F’n 3. I thought I failed, but with such flying colors? Maybe the band isn’t that bad considering some of the passing scores. One dude was under 50% in all but 2 sections in the morning (mourning?) and still passed. That much time spent for a band 3? Good God. I am doing something horribly wrong. How did ever pass level 2?

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Band 4, 4th try too. I’m done. In-laws have some > farm land that looks pretty darn good right about > now. SIGH!!! same but i have no farm land my only redeeming quality at this point is I have a full head of hair… BB king never saw blues like mine

Honestly, and not to downplay anything - but if I lost my job, I’d really consider working for my father-in-law. He’s got an insurance practice that is “Insurance & Investments”. Funny thing is that he does nothing on the investments side as he decided it wasn’t worth the headache in keeping up with the SEC in recordkeeping plus he was making a ton of money on the “insurance” side that there was a loss in doing that side of the business. I’d love to pick that back up if push came to shove.

I am glad someone started this thread. Reading the “official” results thread, you would think everyone passsed. I failed decisively. I feel like crap, am disappointed, and can not make it to work today. I am looking at the ceiling on the couch deciding if I should turn up this bottle of Woodford Reserve. Though this was my first attempt, just thinking about doing this over is killing me. I can honestly say, I can’t remember feeling this depressed in a long time. Just awful

failed band 10… UGH.

programmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > failed band 10… UGH. if you are going to fail mate might as well fail decisively i say …

It’s official. This exam has changed me from a pass-easily-on-the-first-try guy to a plucky try-again guy, to a trying-for-the-third-time guy. I’m just focusing on work today. Tonight is gonna hurt, and the cat won’t understand.

failed, band 10 so close, want to touch the heiny next year - although my wife just had twins (10 days after the exam), studying next year will be tough

CFAI should give a bottle of Jameson to everyone in Band 10.

For the people that failed how many used CFAI exclusively? No schweser or any other 3rd party study providers?