"Official I failed CFA Level 3 2010 and didnt even get a stupid T shirt "thread

We all need one of these: http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=loser+t-&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=loser+t-shirts I’m over my fail now. I’ll start studying again in October. Hope to be doing only practice exams (every one I can find) starting in April. I can’t fail this thing again.

DoubleDip Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > OK I just registered! NYL 2011 baby! see you there. :slight_smile:

I failed also…and?? feeling terrible doesn’t get you anywhere in life…no pitty party I ever went to got me laid…truth is, what ever we did, whatever circumstance we where in…we were not effective on exam day…we did not pass. period… move on…that’s no verdict on our intelligence or our worth…passing the 2011 exam…now that’s worth getting excited about. Let’s reflect and adjust… see you in margaritaville!

Second year in a row I failed will results in Band 10. This year, the results looked like I didn’t take the morning session and aced the afternoon session. Anyone pursuing a check via re-scoring? Keep the sharp objects away from me!

Is your AM session all < 50% for each topic? If so, I would retab. If not, it is highly unlikely that things will change much.