Official Results Date Released

did not receive till now frown

I just got the email, so late probally because of my last name.

ur last name starts with?

Microsoft Outlook was having server issues all morning. My work email just came back so it was likely that why people didn’t get it yet / are receiving it late.

Blame MSFT for the heart attacks.

i have a yahoo account…

W

Rahul, do you honestly think that they are NOT going to release your results? The email will come my man.

I sure as hell hope your results email comes first thing in the morning. I have heard of people having to wait until the evening to get their results.

But CFA likely sends it all through Microsoft Exchange.

I received it via outlook at 11:03 central standard time.

My last name starts with W as well… there’s probably no rhyme or reason that explains why some people have received them and some have not.

I m getting tensed about PCP for stupid stuffs like stretching…

^^check your spam folder. You’ll probably know by the end of next week if you’re under PCP investigation, which I doubt you are.

Let us hope for the best.

Should i call CFAI to ask about it?

Yes, you should probably call them and ask why you haven’t received the email that says when the results will be released. Maybe call a few times to get a good sample size in order to make sure the information is accurate as well.

Just wait, PCP letters start going out in about one week.

Not getting the e-mail is like going to the dance without a girl!

Good luck Rahul!

i concur! lol

But is there a correlation between not getting the “results date announcement mail” and getting PCP investigation mail?

I see myself already, nervously hitting the refresh button on gmail and frantingly checking this website on the 29th…and then we’ll have another 4 pretty long days in the office before we unleash and party to either forget or to celebrate…