Official Results Date Released

CFAI’s Face book page:

June 2014 CFA Level I and Level II exam results will be emailed Tuesday, 29 July 2014, after 9:00 am ET. Level III CFA exam results will be emailed Tuesday, 12 August 2014, after 9:00 am ET.

That is what everyone else wants to fnd out! If you get the PCP letter, it will be confirmed.

Just had a talk with CFA institute’s representative .

They have assured me that there is nothing wrong with my account and i will get CFAI results on 29 July.They asked me to wait probably they are still sending mails to candidates.

should i chill now?

just let us know about PCP if/when it comes.

Mean! lol

I will surely inform all of you.

I personally think that the probablity of PCP is quite low as they asked me to wait for 24 hours.They have assured me that there is nothing wrong with my account or account info.

I think there has been a correlation in years’ past.

Why would CFAI send an email saying results will be sent if indeed there is an investigation subject to a penalty of voidance of score or worse?

Goodluck !

RR just sent out a PCP investigation to cfai for delaying his email

RR. Relax. ISP’s manage things differently and CFAI probably sends them out in batches. You’ll get the email and you’ll pass come July 29th. Just don’t freak out at 9:01am if you haven’t received results lol

what if someone received PCP letter? does it mean that he can’t pass the exam?

the proctor stands beside me for long time while checking the registration paper…hmm…

Ok so now we have the results date, what about the MPS? When is it supposed to be known?

^

you’re kidding, right?

I have got a yahoo id.Yahoo is facing technical difficulties.

Not to scare you, but I also use yahoo as my email, and I got my email at Jun 25 2AM ET.

I am not at all being scared.I just logged into my cfai account and found that CFAI has updated the results section of my account-“We will email your exam result on 29 July, after 9:00 a.m. ET, and they will be available online 30 July, after 9:00 a.m. ET.”

Moreover i have also called the cfai and they have told me that they have mailed me the “results update”.According to CFAI there is some technical difficulties with my service providers.

In the past many of my friends didnot receive the results update mail but they got their results.

I may get a PCP for stretching and that is a different issue.I don’t think there is any correlation between not receiving the results update mail and receiving the PCP investigation.

Wonder what the pass rate might be

60 is the passing rate… i hope…