Official Results Date Released

Do you recall what the MPS was from your level 1 exam? The actual MPS is NEVER known.

I have not received the email yet…

it is safe to assume if one does not get the email by tomorrow there’s high possibility you are getting a PCP letter? Anyone have experience on this matter?

it is safe to assume if one does not get the email by tomorrow there’s high possibility you are getting a PCP letter? Anyone have experience on this matter?

But i have seen people getting PCP even after getting the results date announce ment mail…

I have called CFAI multiple times and they have told me that nothing is wrong with my account.According to cfai there is perhaps issue with my service provider.

As far as i know CFAI informs us if we are under PCP.I have called them multiple times and never did they mention any thing about PCP.

Few of my friends last year never received the results announcement mail but got their results in time.

^ then quit worrying about the email… maybe?

“may be” is THE word.

May be it is the indication that i may get a PCP or may be not.

No, I used the word correctly. Maybe you will get a PCP notice. Maybe you won’t.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/maybe

Ya…I agree.

But i hope i don’t get it.

Finally got the email. smiley

I’m sure they love you over at CFAI.

+10k

I heard if you have a big delay in getting the results date email in comparison to others then it’s because you’re under PCP investigation.

This happened to a friend of mine last year for Level 1.

Well it may be true.Just like i said there is no correlation between “results date email”& PCP investigation.

My mail was delayed due to my yahoo server facing technical difficulties.Few of my other mails also got delayed due to yahoo’s poor service.

Well it may be true.Just like i said there is no correlation between “results date email”& PCP investigation.

My mail was delayed due to my yahoo server facing technical difficulties.Few of my other mails also got delayed due to yahoo’s poor service.

I’d have concerns over your sanity and future success in the industry if this is the way you handle such a small stressor.

^the stress of perhaps having the last several months of your life thrown away for some BS arbitrary reason is a “small” stressor? You must have one hell of a zen garden at home.

that wasn’t the stressor, that was the neurotic conclusion to the stressor… not getting the email. Unless you’re aware of doing stupid things that get you a PCP, jumping to the conclusion of a PCP is illogical.

^

The stress level depends on individuals.“Small or Big” is a relative term.

Perhaps @ Revul is already well established in his career.People who are generally well established in their careers give priority to 1)Work 2)Family or vice versa and then perhaps 3)CFA.

I am still a final year post graduate student living in an emerging country.CFA is an expensive dream in this part of the world.Thus the “stress levels” will naturally be high for people like us.

FTR…Any one can get a PCP.I have seen people getting PCP for stretching or looking right wards for 3 seconds etc…

One of my buddy just received a PCP letter, he was accused of fidgeting and stretching during the exam… ridiculous. Guess they started sending out PCP letters already.