Official Results Thread

Passed (2nd attempt).

<50% = Quant, PM and Econ

51-70% = Alts, Derivs and FRA

>70% = Corp Fin, Equity, Fixed Income and Ethics.

I know I crushed Corp Fin and Equities, but I think I was pretty close. Looks like the ethics bump migth have been my saving grace

Thank God, PASS level II

Indonesia

Passed L2. judging by the topic results it was by the skin of my teeth, woohoo!

300hrs guessed my 40/60/80 score as 63%. So there’s your MPS right there i’d guess.

On the exam i got over 70 on both of those, CF, AI, & Econ. 50-70 on Deriv, FRA, and Quant. Below 50 on Equity and PM. I honestly think i may have passed with an ethics adjustment

Still waiting!!! :frowning:

Congrats to all who passed. Those who didn’t - just invest additional unit of willingness next time and be more active on AF, don’t be too passive, fortune favors the brave people:)

Passed L2!

Pass… thank god…

Q#TopicMax Pts<=50%51%-70%>70%-Alternative Investments18*—Corporate Finance36–*-Derivatives36–*-Economics36–*-Equity Investments54–*-Ethical & Professional Standards36–*-Financial Reporting & Analysis72-*–Fixed Income Investments36–*-Portfolio Management18*—Quantitative Methods18–*

Good job! Knew you would pass

Passed. Last year band 7. Congrats to those who passed. For those who didn’t trust me I feel your pain. If you can try again.

>70 in C.F, Econ, Equity, Ethics, FRA, F.I

51-70 Der, Quant

<50 A.I, PM

OMG, my FRA is 50-70 too, I CANT BELIEVE THIS

Passed (First attempt)

Gmail 10:04 EST time stamp

<50% = Quant, Derivs and Alts

51-70% = Corp Fin, Econ, Equity, PM, and FRA

>70% = FI and Ethics.

Just realized… I might be right on the MPS looking at everyone else’s scores. Kudos to everyone putting the effort. I feel I got really lucky considering I scored 63 on my last mock exam. For anyone who didn’t pass, don’t give up, don’t let anyone (including yourself) talk you out of it. I waited over 5 years longer than I should have to take on this exam with people telling me its so difficult and knew a coworker who failed Level II 3 times and quit. They are not You. You can do it!

Passed. I’m sure it was close.

<50% in Alternative Investments, Financial Reporting & Analysis, and Portfolio Management

50%-70% in Economics, Equity

>70% in Corporate Finance, Derivatives, Ethics, Fixed Income, Quantitative Methods

I want to thank everyone on this forum who contributed posts because I read them and it really helped, especially S2000magician.

Passed! Relieved after waiting around 2 hours for the results. >=70% on all topics.

Congrats to all that passed. See you guys at L3!

Passed. Got the results in Switzerland 40mins ago.

<=50%: Quant

51-70%: Alternatives and Corporate Finance

>70%: Ethics, Econ, FRA, EQ, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Portfolio Management

Min Score with 0 points for Quant = 246/360 = 68.3%

Congrats to all those who passed. And for those “sincerely regret”…keep on it, don’t lose faith. I got a Band 10 fail last year for my first attempt…it was pretty close; I focused on my weak spots (Quant is still one :-)) and tried to solve as many item sets as possible.

Cheers

Received on the +2 hour mark.

Passed with >70%, save for Corp and Ethics = 51%-70%.

Hard work paid off!

Congrats to everyone I interacted with who passed :slight_smile:

Passed!

Corporate finance <=50

Derivatives, Ethics, Fixed Income 51% - 70%

Other topics >70%

Congrats to all who passed!!!

11:06 EST and still no mail in India

Passed:

>70: F.I, Deriv, FRA, Ethics, Equity

50-70: Corp, Econ

<50: Quant, PM, ALT

Surprises were ALT and FRA

Passed. Last year band 10.

>70 in all cats except FRA/Corp

Passed:

>70% for everything except A.I, Derivatives, Port Mgmt which were all <50%.