Official Results Thread

Hey i have recieved my result. Passed .Good luck to every one

Nothing yet.

Does this have anything do to with my last name starts with a “Z”?

I frequently got exam results last when I was in college, due to my last name.

freaking right next to the institute still waiting

Passed. Such a relief. Congrats to all those who have passed.

Q#

Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 * - - - Corporate Finance 36 - * - - Derivatives 36 - * - - Economics 36 - - * - Equity Investments 54 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - - * - Quantitative Methods 18 - - *

Not yet received. I’m already dying . . .

Yay! I passed with over 70% in EVERY. SINGLE. SECTION!!! Hoooray!

Congrats to all who passed! And do not give up if you did not (this time). It was my second attempt, and last year I was in band 6.

Main advice: Mock till you drop!

Congrats man. Thanks for posting. still no email.

Passed. US.

CF, Derivatives, Equity, FR&A, FI, and PM: >70%

Econ and Ethics: 51-70%

Alternatives: <50%

Congratulations to everyone. Pass or fail, the most important thing is that we are more knowledgeable about the industry than before taking the exam!

Passed, AI < 50, Corp Fin, Econ, PM, FRA and Quant >50 while Equity, Ethics, Fixed Inc and Derivative >70.

Congratulations to everyone!

PASSED I WIN

=)

Passed. Derivatives <=50, Corp. finance (?!) and Ethics 50-70. All else >70.

Passed! in US using gmail

Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - * - - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 36 - - * - Equity Investments 54 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 * - -

• Quantitative Methods 18 - - *

Soooooo pumped. Not sure how I got > 70 in derivatives or > 50% in portfolio management. Both felt much worse than that. Equity and FRA was not a surprise as those felt like they went well. Ethics, as you all know, is hard to predict.

**** yes!

> 70%: Corporate Finance, Derivatives, Equity Investments, Ethical & Professional Standards, Financial Reporting & Analysis, Fixed Income Investments

50 - 70%: Economics, Portfolio Management

< 50%: Alternative Investments, Quantitative Methods

Passed

Derivatives, Econ, Fixed Income, Quant >70%

Corporate Fin, Equity, Ethics, Fin Reporting, Port 50%-70%

Alt <50%

Good luck everybody!

Dude - props to you! Not an easy task to be this introspective, especially on a day when others are rejoicing and you suffered a different fate. Instead of sulking and resorting to bad mood, you went above and beyond to provide good advice for folks coming behind. Lots of respect to you here man. More than the pleasure of victory, I hope I can develop such fortitude in the face of challenges. Surely rooting for you next year.

Cheers!

Passed! Such a relief! Congrats to all who passed and see u all in L3 forum soon. Those who didn’t make it this time don’t give up

Congrats to all who passed.

Passed >70 on all other than <50 on quant

Still waiting :frowning:

Passed…somehow.

<50 - Alt Inv, Deriv, Quant

50 - 70 - Econ, Equity, FRA, PM

>70 - Ethics, Fixed Income, Corp Fin

Definitely think I got an ethics bump.

Congrats! Hard work paid off!