Okay, WTF...book 7 is working me out!

Ok! slapped on convertible bond… I basically got all 6 wrong… Junkie, how did you do on that one? got 63% on 3AM. doing 3PM tomorrow…don’t what’s gonna come up… Now the only thing to comfort me is that the correlation between Book7 with what I studied b/f is seemingly LOW, like zero. So diversification benefit should be expected…

just realized that two was not added. so 3AM comes down to 60%

Exam 1AM: 65% Exam 1PM: 65% At least I am consistent . . .

exam 3pm: 67 don’t know why i decided to just do this one. i was on a roll then missed like the last 10 out of 14. brutal.

I did well on converts, I follow Convertible Arb strategies for my job so Fixed Income is my strong point.

got absolutely murdered on alternative investments. evaluating hedge fund and etc. was like 1 for 6. don’t think schwser does a great job on that topic. is the text better? i should probably look myself.

3PM 68%, plus it should be discounted by the fact that I spent like nearly 5 hours on it… i am screwed…

I broke my 65% mark on book 7 with a 67%. Score.

Nice work Nib.

nice nib. keep in mind that at least on the book 7 3pm, the avg schweser score is something like 58.

I don’t think I’ll get to 3PM. I finished this last one in about 1 and a half hours. I just can’t sit and take them anymore. I end up trying to make educated guesses on the last 10-15 questions. Just to get it over with.

yeah, i did 1am and got i think a 63 or 65 then i skipped to 3pm (no rationale really) and got a 67… neither are easy. i won’t finish either. i will do the cfa mock and maybe 1 more book 7.

I don’t think I can do one of the mocks. I hate taking the 30 Q samples. Taking the 120 mock will kill me. But I may change my mind in the next week.

They are only 60 Q Nib.

Oh, then I may take it haha. I don’t know where I came up with 120 questions.

yeah, i hate doing it online too. but i just feel like i have to do it…