On the gym scene(ry)

Black dudes are. Always have been. White dudes who think hip hop culture is cool have jumped on the bandwagon.

@smuggycfa I think the marketing finally got to me. Some time over the summer I started noticing the curves a bit more.

I’ve liked a nice shaped rear for nearly as long as I can remember, though ultimately, the face is the most important feature to me if I’m going to be attracted. All that time in Brazil helped refine that preference for “bundas”, because brazilians know how to do their “preferencia nacional” so well.

American women tend to show of their bustlines well. I think in every culture, people zero in on a particular set of body parts, and the culture learns how to present that part well. I certainly can enjoy a nice bust too, but small breasts don’t bother me all that much, whereas a shapeless rear is kind of a non-starter for me, in terms of physical attraction. But I know a lot of men (some here) for whom the chest is the be-all-end-all of attraction. And I know tons of women who are worried that their chests aren’t big enough to be attractive (hogwash, in all but a few extreme cases)

Nor am I a member of the-bigger-is-automatically-better school, for either the top or the bottom. For me, it’s mostly about shape and proportions, and not direclty about size.

I also think that rear ends have the advantage that you can admire them more discretely than looking at a woman’s chest.

Oh yeah, and yoga is great!

Women: how important is a man’s bulge to you?

This whole marketing/trending thing making more women to go under knife. The perception of the bigger the better making women insecure about their natural physical assets and making them take the cosmetic route.

Do your deadlifts.

not much to me. I look at height , face and physique first.

Here’s the order of importance when I was looking for a woman.

1. Willigness to have sex with me

2. Breasts

3. Face

4. Ass

5. Overall body

^That is certainly true. If a girl’s willing to bang you, you can overlook a lot of ugliness.

I don’t know what that is.

Also, would be weird if bulge size was known before height, face, physique…

It’s much harder to judge men before sampling. You have to surmise based on probably-unrelated facts, and can be quite wrong at times (of course you can get first-hand reports, which are reliable only if sizes are extreme).

But no it’s not the most important thing. Regardless of size, arrogance, attitude, bigotry, general stupidity…goodbye.

My experience is that bulge size is pretty unimportant to women, except under a few circumstances:

1. their last BF was unusually small, and so finding somthing bigger has become a key item on their checklist,

2. they are actively trying to get you excited, and want to know if it’s working

3. they are just amused at the fact that they can see anything at all.

@Emichan - so are you saying that indeed, the size of the ship is less important than the motion of the ocean? And, since you don’t know how big the ship is until you climb on board, does it become a complete non-issue?

^I won’t say it’s a complete non-issue. Let’s just say this: a deadly assasin can kill with a dagger or giant sword. However, a clumsy guy would probably have more success swinging around a sword than a swiss army knife.

(Pretty distasteful metaphor, I apologize) (Then again, google “la petite mort”)

This is very true. Depends on level of intimacy (new guy? nervous? anxious to please? or farting buddies?) but it can be a source of endless amusement.

had this new yoga teacher chick today for class - she was pretty good, especially when she started rubbing my back when I was facing down and then rubbing my shoulders and giving me a head massage when I was on my back. A+ for her

I didn’t know there was anything else.

I was at the gym last night and there was a nice pack of gym chicks in the front row of my class. It definitely helps the whole motivation aspect when they’re there.

Anyone have one of these at their gym? Have yet to see one here in NY…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnIJe3QR-7Q

^ Nope but I know what I’m putting in the suggestion box