On the gym scene(ry)

^ **** in a box?

that you, JT?

must suck to be a chick in the gym with a bunch of overweight guys staring at her breasts.

LOOOOOL there is a reason most gyms don’t have that. DAMN

+1

To me that doesn’t seem like it’d burn any calories lol

I don’t know, she was really into it at the end, I bet it’s a decent workout. She’s kind of nasty but that was provocative as hell and with a different woman on the machine it would be impossible to get a workout in at that gym.

I paused the video so I could start up my motorboat. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Isn’t that “lady” on the machine a transvestite?

^No, it’s Ice-T’s wife.

I’m sure he loves her for her mind.

Earlier this summer I went to a brunch at the SLS hotel rooftop, and it so happened that COCO was there having a drink by the pool in the company of her female DJ friend. From a close-up this is a tranny nightmare, and the camera just doesn’t do justice to the real dimensions of her derriere by easily shedding 10 pounds. Her ASS is grotesque, pretty sure she has acknowledged having butt implants.

Implants make sense. The dimensions are all kinds of wrong.

OK. So I go to the gym today at lunch, I change into my good ol’ workout clothes, and hop on the treadmill. I generally like to listen to music, but I’ll stare at whatever’s on the TV’s in front of me. My gym has 6 TV’s, but I have one certain treadmill that I like to get on. There’s absolutely nothing special about that treadmill–it’s just the one I use. (Like Marines say, "This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.)

I had been on the treadmill about five minutes when Days of Our Lives comes on. This annoys me, because I do not want to watch soaps on the treadmill. Nor do I want to watch Ellen, or The View, or The Chew, or whatever other crap is on. I like to watch Fox News, CNBC, or ESPN. But I don’t want to deprive others of watching Days of Our Lives if they so desire, so I just walk in relative peace, while listening to Type O Negative and Lacuna Coil, but staring at whatever hot woman happens to be on Days of Our Lives.

Suddenly, I realize that there are no hot women on Days of Our Lives. At least not today. Instead, it opens with a really long and not-at-all covert gay sex scene between two dudes. I don’t want to see that. So I leave my treadmill and go to another one. But lo and behold–Days of Our Lives is on two of the six TV’s.

That’s right–in the Republcan stronghold of Midland, Texas, at the Young Men’s Christian Association, it is becomingly increasingly difficult to not see two men boning each other. I’m a supporter of gay rights, and I don’t want to tell NBC how it should run its programming, nor do I want to change the channel (if somebody behind me wants to watch it), but I try really hard to just “not look at it”. And I can’t. Not even while working out. (Once you see two dudes f–king, you can’t really “unsee” it, and it’s hard to not watch the TV.)

OMG that is one of the funniest things I’ve read on AF for a while.

Feels like a Candid Camera moment.

Change the channel dude.

No gay sex for the last week. (At least not any that I’ve noticed.) Yay!

Treadmill is weak bruh, as honorary rep of broscience for the af community i must frown on your actions. If you want minimal results and bad knees, continue as such, if you want a better physique weight train, if you want to be zarathrustra, come train with me.

Sounds like your new year’s resolution is going well.

:slight_smile: