Online MBA's. Worth it?

Sometimes things can be quite apparent to some and not so apparent to others… Am I right???

Just read this, might be of interest: http://www.economist.com/markets/rankings/displaystory.cfm?story_id=10590282

i would say it depends on one’s situation …full - time MBA no doubt is best for job prospects / networking . Most online MBA’s I belive are catered to people that want to move up the mgmnt ladder within thier present employer already having attained a certain level of sucess within the company or for people with non- business / management backgrounds that are looking to move up the management ladder or even just to learn stuff that most business grads are familier with… i.e finance /budgeitng / people mgmnt etc etc

whats a BSD?

chintz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whats a BSD? Pick up a copy of Liar’s Poker. It’s an entertaining read.

chintz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whats a BSD? Blue Screen of Death, obvi!

I think numi needs a vacation.

:frowning:

all these write-downs are driving me nuts.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sometimes things can be quite apparent to some and > not so apparent to others… > > Am I right??? I don’t understand what you’re saying…

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Danteshek Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Why are people incapable of answering a > simple > > > question? > > > > > > Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor. > > > > > > The fact that people can afford to be sarcastic > > suggests they are more than competent in > answering > > simple questions. Who’s being incapable now? > > Anyone can be sarcastic. It’s not that they are > incapable of answering simple questions, but > rather that they refuse to do so. It’s kinda sad > what AF is becoming. Just a bunch of BSDs who > have no interest in helping anyone who doesn’t > meet their standard. Wait a second, there are BSD’s on this board? Where?

a lot of people like Liar’s Poker, i personally couldn’t even finish it. I found it extremely boring.

you get a job yet frank?

Numi - I’m not sure I’d give you funniest guy on AF either. There are many folks on here who are hilarious unintentionally. Who the f…k types “sniff sniff” on a finance website, anyway? You’re definitely up there for most helpful, though.

turkish, still looking…any recommendations?

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > turkish, still looking…any recommendations? How about I Banking?

Onegin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Numi - I’m not sure I’d give you funniest guy on > AF either. There are many folks on here who are > hilarious unintentionally. Who the f…k types > “sniff sniff” on a finance website, anyway? > You’re definitely up there for most helpful, > though. Thanks Onegin - I appreciate it. Nice to see you posting on AF again as well…hadn’t seen you for a few weeks till recently. How are things going for you?

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > a lot of people like Liar’s Poker, i personally > couldn’t even finish it. I found it extremely > boring. I loved that book. I actually got a chance to sit don with one of the main characters from it the other day. It was a great experience.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor.” > > What’s the highest? Fart related humor. I thought everyone knew that.

Homie, no shot in ibanking. that is here and nowhere.