Ouch

Hope crushed.

oh come on. if i’m hitting 40’s and 50’s couple days from the exam, i will NOT be confident. but i do agree that Nib has nothing to worry about.

Just havin some fun cfasf1. I will NOT be confident regardless of my scores. That is just how I roll.

seriously…Nib…I don’t think you should worry… like mwvt said…you seem like a winner from all yours posts! so don’t go by this one exam… we’ve all had our ups and downs…(more downs for some of us…but hey that’s life!!!) hang in there

In a dream I scored well on the BSAS mock a few weeks before the exam…everyone said I had nothing to worry about, but then I failed. Good thing it was only a dream…oh wait.

66% is a pretty good freaking low point.

I’m not at all disappointed. A would be 70% (need to stop rushing) on a first exam was what I was shooting for. Doing book 6/7 will definitely help boost my score on my first mock exam. I will start worrying if I score a 66-70% two weeks away from the actual exam.

I’ll admit I barely passed so don’t do what I did. I’m just trying to encourage!

Niblita - you are going to score 120 on 120 this year. I am sure of that.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just havin some fun cfasf1. > > I will NOT be confident regardless of my scores. > That is just how I roll. me too. I am sh*t scared about this exam. Wish I had more time at hand

If I got a 120/120 and the CFAI informs me, car bombs on me for everyone in this forum (except the new guys trying to get screen shots). Could you imagine the pages of threads for free car bombs? I got to look at it this way, I didn’t get below a 60% + Friday = Drinking to celebrate that accomplishment. Small steps, small steps.

Nib - are you doing the friday’s role call? I am not with CFA tonite - will join you guys tomorrow. Got slaughtered at work and have decided to take it off for today. Bye

OK! Just took this one, after much procrastination. I got a 78%. FSA ruined me though. I need to do lots of Qbank FSA stuff. Overall, I’m quite pleased as of now. I was actually contemplating NOT sitting for this test yesterday, because i’ve hardly studied in the past 2.5 weeks. But this 78% definitely makes me feel better. Nib- Sorry for hijacking your post. I didn’t know where else to talk about the free sample test score.

FSA destroys everyone it seems. Nice score. Besides that, I agree it was rather easy. I know my score says otherwise, but I missed easy easy points (EVA question, parity formula, stupid mis calc on a equity problem, ethics about compensation). I don’t think I was fully focused. Tomorrow I am taking my first 3 hour Schweser Exam. Shooting for above 80%.

Yeah…it’s okay! We know what to focus on now. Even I made some STUPID mistakes in Quants- forgot how to calculate Standard Error. can you beat that? LOL. I felt so freaking frustrated then. Even I want to take a Schweser mock exam- probably tomorrow after work. I guess I should spend the rest of the evening reviewing some FSA and Ethics. Somehow, I feel that Research Objectivity Standards is going to be a big item on 7/6.

If anything, this really shows how big each question is. Those 4 stupid errors would have brought my score to an 80 instead of a fail.

What I didn’t like is the fact that we can’t go back and change our answers, while on the real exam, we can go back. I feel that I would have solved another 2- 3 questions if I were given the opportunity to go back and review those answers. Oh well. And yes, each question is definitely much more important. Can make the difference betn. pass and fail.

What was the first question of the test? Just in case if someone has screenshot or remember anything about the test.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What was the first question of the test? Just in > case if someone has screenshot or remember > anything about the test. Something to the effect of asking if an analyst has violated the Standards with respect to sharing research material with companies before issuing the report publicly. The answer hinged on that you can give them factual information for them to review but not anything that indicates an opinion one way or the other.

LeCompte or something like that…