Ouch

It seems like the online exams are same as they were in 2007. In 2007 online exams, first question started with therese Lecompte does research on nanomem and uniflash. Ruhi confirm this.

Kinda…yeah…agree with you cfaboston. I took a look at the 2007 stuff and the first Ethics question was ditto same. The Quants question had the same names and stuff…but they were testing different things. So, I would say that the 2008 is “almost” the same as 2007, but not quite the same. I noticed the same thing when I was taking the Level-I 2007 Mock exams- they were very very similar to 2006 exams. So what you gonna do? buy the 2008 ones or just stick to 2007 stuff? They might test new stuff in 2008, right?

I’m also curious about the CFAI mock exams. has anyone taken there? What’s the impression?

I will definately do the free one and might buy the mock exam which they are selling for (100$) if buy together and will have 60+60 questions. I read that you got the job. Where and what company? Are you still in St.Louis?

All right…sounds fair. Yes, got a new job! Don’t want to disclose the name on a public forum though. Your email add? Yes, I’m still in St. Louis, MO though.