Paper Charter Arrived!!!

Paper charter received! Amazing. Charter number 178k something.

But before you also received other confirmation with nice book?

Mine arrive on the 19’th in Canada. in the 178k mark.

Borson

wtf… I received the thing… Where the hell does CFAI expect us to keep the Charter certificate??? Never seen such a big thing… You can’t even print it; it’s bigger than all printers… You can’t scan it…

I choose to leave it in the circular thingy…

I’m going to use it as a bed sheet :slight_smile:

This is bigger than those dumb college posters you’d hang in a dorm room.

Are you able to photocopy and scan this and make a backup in smaller format?

Same question as LTD and I-will-pass, I only received the nice blue booklet but not the paper charted yet. Can anyone tell me if it will be sent separately?

Oddly enough I got my paper charter like a week before the booklet. So yeah, it comes separate.

Me too.

I got my paper charter on the 6th and got the booklet/letter on the 22nd.

Got my Paper charter along with the booklet yesterday. Feels great :slight_smile:

Anyone from the UK get their Charter delivered yet?

I received the little blue book, but that’s it so far…

I am in Switzerland and I got the bed sheet today. 10 days after receicing the booklet.

Who would frame something this big? That’s pretty douchebag. I will definitely scan it and keep that electronically but am quite disappointed about the format.

My wife asked me right away if I was planning to hang that at work and I feel like she wanted to prevent me from thinking of putting it up somewhere at home…and she is right about that!!!

L3 candidate: don’t do it for the Paper Charter. Find another good reason!!!

Apparently I am a difference that matters. I always suspected.

what booklet?

congrats

You will receive the charter in a different shipping from the official letter and a blue booklet. They probably mail it around the same time but you might get it at different times if you live abroad and I suspect it to be due to the different format - one comes in a standard envelope and the other in a tube.

Agh I see. Thanks for the info. I got the gigantic tube. Didn’t know i should also look for a standard envelope. Thanks again!