Perspective from a guy who has seen lots of stuff

I ain’t never seen anything like this. Holy $hit.

long firearms and ammo

that’s what a lot of older colleagues are saying and they have been around forever … this is bleak … BOA has just announced an intial $2 billion restructuring costs …

Joey, How much have you seen though? You commented that you’re an avid XBox play so I’m thinking you have not been through 1987. Have you? Willy

Sweeeet

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Joey, > > How much have you seen though? You commented that > you’re an avid XBox play so I’m thinking you have > not been through 1987. Have you? > > Willy You kidding? He was one of the charter shareholders of the East India Trading Company.

lol +1

I heard he signed the Declaration of Independence!

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Joey, > > How much have you seen though? You commented that > you’re an avid XBox play so I’m thinking you have > not been through 1987. Have you? > > Willy he was born in '86 so yea technically he has been through '87

Thats what I thought: he’s young. Willy

in fact JDV is the only person who has got through the CFA program when he was still 13 , The CFA Institute honored him by granting him access ( for life time ) to the CFA grading process

Which major name houses died in 1987?

Hehehe. JDVs Charter No. was retired by the CFAI. No candidate will ever have it. Willy

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which major name houses died in 1987? Salomon Bros?

JDV was a top guy in Salomon Brothers

I think JDV coined the phrase BSD.

JDV is Brian Aldershof… big name!

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bchadwick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Which major name houses died in 1987? > > > Salomon Bros? OK, looks like the strategy is to short any financial house with “Brothers” in it. :wink:

+1 bchadwick

SHORT BROOKS BROTHERS!!! Oh wait, they’re not in banking.