PhD vs. Apple sauce

Normally, I’d say PhD hands down since they usually come with an MBA, but lately I’ve been leaning more toward apple sauce. Thoughts?

You can sell apple sauce.

you can’t eat a PhD… or can you

are we talking Mott’s? is cinnamon included in this deal? please clarify

organic apple sauce. no additives.

Apple sauce, so obvious

PhD definitely - some seminars and workshops that you attend during the course of your PhD offer coffee and muffins. Coffee + Muffins > apple sauce

But you can put applesauce on pork chops Applesauce + porkchops > coffee + Muffin

Excellent post. Apple sauce FTW!

PhD in Apple Sauce. easier than other concentrations if you have the right attitude and put the motivation, plus carries its weight on a resume

which would get you laid faster? if you have a PhD in a fun subject such as economics or actuarial science, i think you may have a better chance than if you were walking around offering apple sauce.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > which would get you laid faster? if you have a PhD > in a fun subject such as economics or actuarial > science, i think you may have a better chance than > if you were walking around offering apple sauce. if having PhD is the primary factor that gets you laid, you sre likely to blow your apple sauce before you cover first base. i’m just sayin’…

^^ hahaha. also, I’d like to see a girl other than KarenC who thinks economics and/or actuarial studies is fun.

Economics and actuarial studies are great fun but personally… a phd in statistical analysis and advanced mathematics would be A LOT more fun than any apple sauce!!

Mobius Striptease Wrote: > if having PhD is the primary factor that gets you > laid, you sre likely to blow your apple sauce > before you cover first base. i’m just sayin’… hahahahaha!!!

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mobius Striptease Wrote: > > > if having PhD is the primary factor that gets > you > > laid, you sre likely to blow your apple sauce > > before you cover first base. i’m just sayin’… > > > hahahahaha!!! you laugh funny

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Economics and actuarial studies are great fun > > but personally… a phd in statistical analysis > and advanced mathematics would be A LOT more fun > than any apple sauce!! Well clearly they have terrible apple sauce in Ireland. It’s probably made from potatoes.

Why does everyone equate Ireland to Red hairded girls, potatoes, leprechauns and drinking… I prefer the phd cos I’m a nerd :slight_smile: Though if the apple sauce was used in an interesting way I might change my mind

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Though if the apple sauce was used in an > interesting way I might change my mind Please elaborate

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Though if the apple sauce was used in an > > interesting way I might change my mind > > Please elaborate You’re not invited! :slight_smile: