PhD vs. Apple sauce

Elaborate anyways.

I’ll put it on my facebook with the yoga pictures…

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why does everyone equate Ireland to Red hairded > girls, potatoes, leprechauns and drinking… > That’s because they equate to 90% of your GDP.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll put it on my facebook with the yoga > pictures… I’m logged in and ready to view.

I thought Dairy and Ag was 90% of the GDP as per the other thread - make up your mind lads

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ll put it on my facebook with the yoga > > pictures… > > I’m logged in and ready to view. No you aren’t - sure I put my favourite positions up! - Brian already made a lovely comment about the “downward facing dog position” :slight_smile:

I do a little yoga, it’s tougher than it looks. KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I’ll put it on my facebook with the yoga > > > pictures… > > > > I’m logged in and ready to view. > > > No you aren’t - sure I put my favourite positions > up! - Brian already made a lovely comment about > the “downward facing dog position” :slight_smile:

Is this another take the pi$$ post or do you actually do yoga?

hold on. there are guys on AF who have your facebook info?

I do a little, yes. It’s not my primary form of exercise though. KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is this another take the pi$$ post or do you > actually do yoga?

needhelp - yes a good few are on my facebook, they sent me a mail and i added them Artvandalay - what type of yoga do you practice?

Ha ha - I don’t “practice” yoga - that sounds like a religion. I’ve done the P90x routine a couple times, there’s a “Yoga X” routine that I still do. I have no idea what kind of yoga it is. > Artvandalay - what type of yoga do you practice?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you laugh funny you dont laugh at all… =*(

Hahaha no it’s not a religion - I presume you did hatha - I do ashtanga yoga - does it look like this: (skip the first two min) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu9Sq1RvuoA

ha ha - yes it’s similar to that - ashtanga sounds familiar KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahaha no it’s not a religion - I presume you did > hatha - I do ashtanga yoga - does it look like > this: > > (skip the first two min) > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu9Sq1RvuoA

oh wow cool impressive - a lot of guys cant do the positions - that would be tough

It’s probably a lot more basic, it’s not really too impressive really. I would say that I’m above average flexible though. KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oh wow cool impressive - a lot of guys cant do the > positions - that would be tough

Ha ok - I take back my impressive comment :wink:

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hold on. there are guys on AF who have your > facebook info? I’m still stalling on adding her. I’m not sure I want my AF life to clash with my other online life with real life connections. I’d prefer AF to remain a fairytale that I visit on a daily basis to discuss why Irish Apple sauch is made of potatoes and why WillyR can’t control his mother’s lust.

i like to chew my own apples. PhD wins. disclaimer- mr. nolabird has a PhD, so I’m bias