PhD vs. Apple sauce

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hold on. there are guys on AF who have your > > facebook info? > > > I’m still stalling on adding her. I’m not sure I > want my AF life to clash with my other online life > with real life connections. I’d prefer AF to > remain a fairytale that I visit on a daily basis > to discuss why Irish Apple sauch is made of > potatoes and why WillyR can’t control his mother’s > lust. You haven’t been invited! :wink:

PhD + Apple sauce >= 3 pages nice

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You haven’t been invited! :wink: DISSED

i thought we were like this [}{] - attempted fistbump

Apparently you’re like this ^^/^^ -attempted middle finger

haha nice fistbump… you’re being considered!

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Apparently you’re like this ^^/^^ -attempted > middle finger Seriously - wrong side today?!

yeah honestly. worst middle finger ever. KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haha nice fistbump… you’re being considered! its better if you picture them as robot hands :wink:

indeed, very poor attempt Ah don’t say the word robot to me, got extremely excited with the terminator trailor during the weekend, the lads banned me from talking about it til its out :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue: ( | )

your favourite song is “The Human are Dead” isn’t it… Binary solo 000010000110000111

Yes! I actually saw FOTC play recently, it was sweet…they wore their robot outfits for the opening song, it was classic! MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > your favourite song is “The Human are Dead” isn’t > it… Binary solo 000010000110000111