Philippines "goodbye America!"

That is rather funny logic you’ve got there PA. There are plenty of anti-Western (particularly anti-American) publications written solely in English. That doesn’t sound like it’s telling us “white folk” what we want to hear.

Any publication that does not tell Westerners what they want to hear (not biased), must be biased (according to Westerners), and readership will decline as the publication quickly loses credibility and becomes lumped into “communist propaganda or whatever” (like some fringe Russian paper). In other words, anything that is not Western-biased is biased.

Tell customers what they want to hear, or lose business. enlightened

I enjoy how you take it upon yourself to bold and italicize key words in your argument. I’m gonna give it a whirl.

A delusion is a false belief that is based on an incorrect interpretation of reality. A person with delusional disorder will firmly hold on to a false belief despite clear evidence to the contrary. Delusions can be caused by mental illnesses called psychoses.

^ Nope, it’s just basic thinking skills.

If you don’t give customers what they want you go out of business. The customers of foreign news written in English, are… you guys. So you can copy/last links to “prove points” and “win arguments” on AF.

He stole my styling. I started doing it in longer posts to highlight a few phrases so people can just hit a bold phrase per paragraph as a sort of TL;DR to get the gist.

^ I was talking about this last week with a new US-based client.

He said attention spans are so bad, that he religiously uses this sort of communication where you use 1) BOLD AND CAPS action items, 2) colors like red, and 3) short sentences. He said even then, clients are so zoned out of their mind, that they can’t comprehend the email. So he uses “mail butler”, which shows when and how long they viewed the email, then follows up, " HEY DID YOU DO IT YET? because if you don’t do the steps I gave you, you may suffer CATASTROPHIC LOSSES (RED), do you get it?".