Picture on resume

My girlfriend did it and she said her current employers liked it a lot. I’m just putting the finishing touches on my current resume and she reccomended that I do this… I see potential for this at a smaller shop. It could eliminate that possibility that you’ve got tattoos all over you among other things. However, I see this as more beneficial to girls. But a guy, I dunno I think ud come off as a giant D-bag. Your thoughts?

It confirms that you exist. PS - post her pic or she dont exist

giant D-bag.

id be worried about your gf if shes going around putting her picture on her resume…

Definitely would come off as a huge D-bag.

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think ud come off as a giant > D-bag. I agree

Does she work in finance?

Dbag-of-the-century move.

Definitely use a pic. Reality Kings and Bang Bros are hiring.

In Europe pic on resume are common

That’s because European chicks are typically hotter than American chicks. Who disagrees?

“In Europe pic on resume are common” same with Japan

if you’re doing sales i could see how it might make sense, but its quite d-baggey. your resume should speak for itself. if you are applying for sales, its an assumption that you aren’t horrible looking so a picture either just confirms this or it will deter them.

downtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “In Europe pic on resume are common” > > same with Japan for central intelligence jobs? the only time i’ve ever seen a resume and a picture together is in the hiring scene of a cia flick…

lots of people are doing this on LinkedIn right now…I’m sure this trend will grow.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lots of people are doing this on LinkedIn right > now…I’m sure this trend will grow. what do you mean? pic on linedin is very appropriate. anyone disagree?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mp2438 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > lots of people are doing this on LinkedIn right > > now…I’m sure this trend will grow. > > what do you mean? pic on linedin is very > appropriate. anyone disagree? …depends on the pic.

face shot

i think a pic on linkedin is ok… but not on your resume.

how is a pic on linkedin not ok? how is this even a question. how? ridiculous people