Picture on resume

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > purealpha Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > TheAliMan Wrote: > > > > > > if JTLD were alive he would have said: > > racist I read somewhere that he was resurrected from the dead, not sure what’s his new name, but I’m sure we will find out soon with the first thread complaining about how Indian food stinks up his beloved NYC :slight_smile:

Taniamadrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Send me the list of nicks on facebook, I will have > a look > Please You can find us in the AF FB group

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Taniamadrid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Send me the list of nicks on facebook, I will > have > > a look > > Please > > > You can find us in the AF FB group You’re in that group too? I think I joined and then left it at that. It seems pretty dead in there.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Taniamadrid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Send me the list of nicks on facebook, I will > have > > a look > > Please > You can find us in the AF FB group http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2431747340&ref=ts

I joined, so my pic is there :slight_smile:

^ what’s your name there?

guess

Anyways easier than to find you there, hehe

Ha ha, you’re all so dorky looking!

Except for me, the others, yes

I found Ali

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Except for me, the others, yes I’ll give you that, you’re rather handsome.

I was told my pic is not there, sorry. One should be my FB friend to see my pics

do you have to have an FB account to access that page?

Artvandalay, I guess you are Ali’s next favourite

Taniamadrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Artvandalay, > I guess you are Ali’s next favourite I guess so, whatever that’s supposed to mean. You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your friend’s nose.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do you have to have an FB account to access that > page? I think so

I am huge in Europe.

There are two Ali’s in there. The other one is a poser.

Are you a serious or a cool one? oh I got it, a serious one. You look like a banker! oops, I was mistaken, so you are a cool one