Please Stop

nothing wrong with Kudlow he is a bit of a cheer leader but at the core I agree with the whole free markets philosophy. Lou Dobbs is definitly ONE ANGRY DUDE and is living in the wrong century, how can you live being pi$$ed off all the time?

Rebecca Jarvis

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there is nothing wrong with Maria Bartiromo… Frank and I agree on this…

JoeyDVivre = Todd Thompson?

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t know who Lou Dobbs is…I only watch Fox. you mean fox sports? good call. go sox!

nola, you’re not originally from bean town right? Who was your team before your decided to join the nation?

baseball wasnt really my thing til i stepped inside fenway for the first time. although i did play t-ball when i was little and that was a magical time. i was awesome in the CF.

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there is nothing wrong with Maria Bartiromo… beside the fact that she looks like a panda bear with her heavy eye-makeup?

What do you have against panda bears?

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What do you have against panda bears? Absolutely nothing!!!

I still don’t see what’s wrong with CNBC- can someone inform me? I’ve heard this before and it seems like people are saying they don’t like it to be “cool” and different. It sure beat’s FBN- that channel looks like ESPN.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FrankArabia Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > there is nothing wrong with Maria Bartiromo… > > Frank and I agree on this… And Joey’s swap partner?..

TPain88 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I still don’t see what’s wrong with CNBC- can > someone inform me? I’ve heard this before and it > seems like people are saying they don’t like it to > be “cool” and different. It sure beat’s FBN- that > channel looks like ESPN. Because it is probably the most biased reporting on television. No matter what is happening in the world, they will always put a positive spin on the financial markets. Anyone that watched CNBC back during the tech run up will know that they never in a million years let a bearish analyst on the show unless they had 3 or 4 bullish analysts to talk over them in some sort of cross fire like segment. It is entertaining but completely off the mark if you are looking for unbiased commentary on the markets. I would say that they definately contribute to over exuberance.

jg1996business Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TPain88 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I still don’t see what’s wrong with CNBC- can > > someone inform me? I’ve heard this before and > it > > seems like people are saying they don’t like it > to > > be “cool” and different. It sure beat’s FBN- > that > > channel looks like ESPN. > > > Because it is probably the most biased reporting > on television. No matter what is happening in the > world, they will always put a positive spin on the > financial markets. Anyone that watched CNBC back > during the tech run up will know that they never > in a million years let a bearish analyst on the > show unless they had 3 or 4 bullish analysts to > talk over them in some sort of cross fire like > segment. It is entertaining but completely off > the mark if you are looking for unbiased > commentary on the markets. I would say that they > definately contribute to over exuberance. I remember when I was an intern in ML, they actually did a study using the CNBC viewingship to predict market volatility.

I wish I could get Bloomberg here on my cable. We get it on ROB for 2 hrs every morning. I like Bloomberg radio alot to in the morning. Veyr informative

jg1996business Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TPain88 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I still don’t see what’s wrong with CNBC- can > > someone inform me? I’ve heard this before and > it > > seems like people are saying they don’t like it > to > > be “cool” and different. It sure beat’s FBN- > that > > channel looks like ESPN. > > > Because it is probably the most biased reporting > on television. No matter what is happening in the > world, they will always put a positive spin on the > financial markets. Anyone that watched CNBC back > during the tech run up will know that they never > in a million years let a bearish analyst on the > show unless they had 3 or 4 bullish analysts to > talk over them in some sort of cross fire like > segment. It is entertaining but completely off > the mark if you are looking for unbiased > commentary on the markets. I would say that they > definately contribute to over exuberance. I’ll agree w/ that. They have to keep it biased to not scare the crap out of the American Public but you’re right I watch it mostly for entertainment. If you want unbiased go Bloomberg, but I watch CNBC for modest entertainment, the numbers (unbiased data), and exclusive interviews.

> I remember when I was an intern in ML, they > actually did a study using the CNBC viewingship to > predict market volatility. Ha Ha…you could plug the CNBC viewingship numbers into BlackScholes

> > I’ll agree w/ that. They have to keep it biased to > not scare the crap out of the American Public but > you’re right I watch it mostly for entertainment. > If you want unbiased go Bloomberg, but I watch > CNBC for modest entertainment, the numbers > (unbiased data), and exclusive interviews. Well of course. If people get too bearish on the market they will stop investing and stop watching CNBC which means lower ratings and less ad dollars. I have to say that it is one of the biggest conflicts of interest in the financial industry.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FrankArabia Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > there is nothing wrong with Maria Bartiromo… > > Frank and I agree on this… Vinny Del Judice…own it!

jg1996business Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I remember when I was an intern in ML, they > > actually did a study using the CNBC viewingship > to > > predict market volatility. > > > Ha Ha…you could plug the CNBC viewingship > numbers into BlackScholes No, that is too much for the general public to handle. I am not sure even I want to do any Blackscholes calculation.