Please Stop

I hated that for a long time every guest and every host said “goldilocks” in almost every sentence.

MFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Throw the baby out with the bath water” > > I am just so tired of f’ing hearing it. Yes, > CNBC, I’m talking about you. Just stop. haha…my boss said this in a meeting a couple of weeks ago… we all just looked at him like “seriously?”

You know, not to get all Berkley Psych 101 on ya’all, but you are experiencing what many call a symptom of “socionomics”, and in fact, many market observers, i.e. Elliott Wave, look for these such social cues, such as observing frequency of phrases like “Goldilocks” and “Credit Crunch,” to see where the market is headed. After all, psychology is more important than economics when it comes to market prices (what the CFA program fails to address).

PS, in 2000, the phrase was “The New Economy” that you heard over and over and over and over on CNBC. Have you heard that phrase since the burst of the .coms?

BosyBillups Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You know, not to get all Berkley Psych 101 on > ya’all, but you are experiencing what many call a > symptom of “socionomics”, and in fact, many market > observers, i.e. Elliott Wave, look for these such > social cues, such as observing frequency of > phrases like “Goldilocks” and “Credit Crunch,” to > see where the market is headed. After all, > psychology is more important than economics when > it comes to market prices (what the CFA program > fails to address). I beg not! Level III certainly has intergrated a great amount of behavior model; and I am not having a good time with those material.

“… reinvent the wheel” Fill in with your favorite: Let’s not We don’t want to etc.