PM discussion thread

germany, japan, uk (not too confident in germany though)

yup 34.5 i.e. 35 if i recall correctly

ponponpq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > had 35 also… I got it too but I checked when I got home you were supposed to multiply by conv factor, 35 was if you devided. I had it right and changed it…

I got 35 when I multiplied by CF. I think I got 38 without CF of 0.92 so it went to 35.

i multiplied and got 34.5 or 35.

I got Japan, Germany and UK.

yiled curve risk a result of longer maturity or embedded options?

i put yield curve but was scratching my head on that one didnt see how embedded options could tie in

ChiTownShane Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yiled curve risk a result of longer maturity or > embedded options? I answered Longer maturity

Definately 35. It was 34 plus a fraction and of course to purchase whole contracts you round up to 35.

embededded options

Also had embedded option of the CMBS or whatever…

hedged for 1st country, unhedged for 2nd country, can’t remember what is asking about the third.

Am i a CFA level III candiate or passed level II of CFA examination? or both?

2.86% leveraged return … anyone?

Quesion on the currency question didn’t they have it reversed so ie because local currency was expected to fall, so it means the singapore $ increases?

both are correct

lol. it can’t be towards growth stocks because this is mid-cap growth fund. hezagenius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PJStyles Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > actuaryalfred Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > another one got me more than 5mins is the > large > > > small value growth energy question … > > > > > > I believe that was the SRI question? Should > have > > been bias towards small-cap growth. > > You could pick small cap OR growth. WTF!

didnt realize until i got home that breath was looked at for a year at a time

does that mean large cap??