Prayer group ahead of results 2016

Interesting you brought this up. Apparently, if you look back to say the Great Depression to present where we see the impact of Sept/11 attacks, GFC, Brexit, you’ll notice the so called ‘7 year cycle’ in the financial markets which coincides with key Jewish dates. Some financial analysts have used these as part of their independent variable and found surprising results in the power to explain the Dependent Variable. [Not that I’ve verified it for myself] but it indicates that maybe God has much more of an impact on the financial markets that you would like to think.

As for the post about the Church of Satan…comon, selling your soul to the Devil to pass the CFA…that’s like cheating and should be listed as an Ethics violation!

LOL^2

1. So far I had assumed Level III candidates knew the difference between correlation and causation. Didn’t you read about the 0.98 or something correlation between Nick Cage movies and people dying in swimming pools?tylervigen.com has a couple of funny ones

2. Hint: the church of Satan doesn’t worship Satan and doesn’t believe in the existence of a “soul” that could be sold to anyone :wink:

The old gods of course! Winter is coming!

Anyone up to group praying? Can arrange three spiritual rituals over this weekend.*

*Female candidates only, please.

I am not, but … definitely sending the best vibes I can generate the way of all L3 writers next few days.

I will light the candles for all of you to pass… enlightened…and pray 30 the Our Father and 20 Ave Maria… yes

after deep introspection, i’ve come to the conclusion that i don’t want to repeat studying for this exam

amen!

Pray for myself and everybody who took the Lv3 this year. It is my second attempt to pass lv 3 and I really hope this time I could finally make it!

I pray that I’m not stuck on the can with violent diarrhea while my result comes in. That would be really crappy.

God is stronger than you think. Exams are nothing to God . Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Say!
Thank you, God, that you are with me in my joy, and in my sorrow. Thank you, God, that you are with me when things are scary and uncertain. Thank you, God, that you are with me on every step of my journey, whether the path I take is clear, or whether the path takes me into the unknown.