Predict the passing rate for L2 2009

DSLHU Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LII 53-56 > LIII 60-65 i second that

agrover Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > historically L2 passing rate has been higher than > L1.So lets c. > i would say-48% It generally is, but that wasn’t the case twice this decade. I just hope I’m on the right side of the cutoff.

60%

im think im gonna go ahead and throw up right about now

99%

charlottekid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 99% I hope you’re better at guessing when there are 3 choices as opposed to 100

48%, siding with the others hoping it were 30% instead. they are diluting the value of this exam like no tomorrow.

^^ just to add - this is of course, if passing rate for L3 > 50% as is indicated by a number of statistics this past decade that saw > 40% pass rates for L1 and L2.

I Hope im wrong…but according to stats… Only twice in this decade has the L1 paasing rate been so high , and the paper was easier this time as compared to last time. for L2, the paper was toughe this time as compared to last tym , so i think these two things combined could lead to a passing rate of around 39-40%

I’m thinking 30%.

dlpicket Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > charlottekid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 99% > > I hope you’re better at guessing when there are 3 > choices as opposed to 100 101 choices smarty pants --> 0%

-42%. CFAI is sending 42% of us back to L1.

41%, they just passed so many L1’s so they can hook more people to the program and make more money.

54%.

37% I studied alot but don’t think I passed. I know I studied more then other people.

I would say it will be around 47%.

either you guys are all on crack or i am. put me down for 35-38%

41% is my take.

Considering the level of difficulty of the L II exam this year, I really think it’ll be around 40%.