"Professional Cuddling" service is sketchiest thing I've seen today

haha, okay… i thought the movies are just an exaggeration.

Dude, over 30 it’s way worse (or actually better). Women are jaded and many are divorced. You can easily bat 1.000 with older chicks. They don’t do it for love. That’s for girls in their 20’s.

No wonder so many young guys go for older women these days…

older women are experienced. good times.

just watch dateline or 48 hours and do the opposite of what the ppl did who got caught

+1

Murder, here is what how someone who isn’t me would do it.

1. Shut the f up. 3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead. Don’t tell a soul.

2. Due dilligence. Get a sense of the target’s routine and leverage an opportunity.

3. Do the deed. Keep it clean. Someone who isn’t me would try a light fender bender in a remote area (learn the routine). When we got out to exchanage information, they would sedate them. Throw them in the trunk, and bail. No struggle or evidence left behind.

4. Hide the body. Depending where this took place, they could only think of a few logical ideas. Upstate NY and bury the person. This would not be hard as once you get away from city limits, NY is a wasteland of farms and forest. Otherwise, wrap the body up in a large sleeping bag, weigh it down good (and they mean good!) and heave it into a deep body of water.

5. Last but not least, they would have an alibi for all of the aforementioned. They’d probably leave a credit card at a bar with a low limit and let the finder go wild. If the card called me to verify the charges, They would say, “Oh yeah, it’s all me.” Boom.

So there you have it folks. Someone who isn’t me has a feeling they could get away with it too. But…

They say when you murder someone, you’ll make 25 dire critical mistakes. If you can name 10 of them after the deed, you’re a genious.

Inmate, let me tell you where you went wrong. Your first two points were good moves son but you made an epic mistake take when you tried to move the body. Why the hell would you want to ride around with a dead body in your trunk? And why are you out shopping for a grave site? leave the nigga where he lay son and the murder weapon.

I know you put a lot of effort into this, but I think the key to getting away with it is not take the body and bring it somewhere to hide. Too much interaction between you and the crime scene. Shoot from a distance, pick up the shell, walk away. Load the clip with gloves.

Yeah,

Even i was thinking about it and i think people underestimate just how difficult it can be.

1. Moving the body requires you to be really strong. It’s not easy moving dead weight.

2. Carryin the body around in your car is just stupid. What if you get pulled over randomly?

3. Long distance sniping means you have to be aware of the positioning of street cams.

4. The easiest way i think would be poison, how you slip it in without getting caught is a great question. Best bet would be a crowded place etc but again you need to know the positioning of an CCTV cams…

I agree the attitude towards “love” does change, but I would argue that level of easiness stays pretty much the same.

My friends in texas and she say’s the women don’t put out at all. She say’s they’re very religious and they get married at 22.

Is it different in different parts of usa? I’m guessing california and the east coast are where women are easy. But what about places like kentucky,kansas,arkansas etc?

I stumbled across some weird stuff on the net when i was searching for what bromion called the ‘red pill’. In essence it seemed like a bunch of guy’s complaining about american women and how masculine they’ve become and blah blah.

Is it really like that? i mean a lot of guy’s wouldn’t mind marrying someone like jennifer lawrence.

All my thoughts on the subject will go with me to the grave.

the southern states, families will pressure the daughter to marry relatively soon.

How I read it…

FTFY

Why is that?

A) They wouldn’t shop for the grave site after.

B) A dead body in the open means an investigation will follow asap. Why give them the victum for autopsy? No body means no investigation intially. Let the worms take care of the corpse.

C) Why would you leave the murder weapon? That’s like asking to be caught…

D) Perhaps stormy can explain how someone who isn’t him may do the deed.

LOL

Speaking of older women, I can’t wait till Sofia Vergara is back on the market.