"Professional Cuddling" service is sketchiest thing I've seen today

I think *most* women wouldn’t sleep with men unless they know each other for a while…

How would you go about it?

Snipe, Poison, Close range assault? Street surveillance is high in america right?

10k usd for a hitman of silkroad seems a safe bet…

Only about 60% of murders in the US are solved. So, in other words, you must “score” in the top 40% of murderers to not get caught. This is suspiciously close to the pass rate of CFA exams, so I wonder if “10% higher than the average” is some sort of universal standard for demonstrating competency in anything, be it exams or homicides.

I have not really considered how I would go about committing a homicide. However, shooting someone with a stolen gun comes to mind.

Hiring a hitman would be cheating. If I told you how I would do it, that would increase the probability of me getting caught.

That 60% likely includes a lot of gang killings that no one really cares to solve. Do you really think the cops are going to work that hard on trying to figure out which POS gang banger killed some other POS gang banger?

This is only a problem if you are actually planning to kill someone? Yes?

LOL

Everyone starts off as a stranger. You’re future husband is currently a stranger.

Ehh… We need to define a while here… I am certain most women start sleeping with a guy way before they meet his mom

It must be a different culture in Japan… Here in the West, women put out quickly. Competition is stiff.

Krnyc, you should edit your post. I’m guessing you meant “guy”, not “gay”.

Yes. Thanks.

lol, I’ve been with like…2 chicks who didnt almost immediately put out.

-USA bro

While I have no specific plans at the moment, who knows what tomorrow will bring?

If I were you, I would question my chick-picking skills…

The couch is the only thing that pulls out in MMP’s apartment… boom happy friday yall.

I don’t understand. It seems like he chose the chicks almost perfectly.

You know what I meant!

I agree. 2 is 2 too many.

The length of time may not be the most crucial part of this conversation, but if you love that person enough to sleep with him, you must appreciate some qualities in him and you must also enjoy his company.

So even if he turns out to be a horrible person, at least you have enjoyed the time together (however long or short that was).

But sleeping with a complete stranger is a totally different story… and again, why do i have to PAY for a cuddle!!?

In American hookup culture - probably all people under 30 - we don’t sleep together for love for the most part