Progress Check

Finished Ethics, Quant (need to review a couple of sections), and Economics (need to review 1 section). Will hopefully start FSA today. I’m moving to the US (from Canada) and starting a new job next week so studying will obviously be affected. Oh well, should be a fun ride.

Done 1/3 quants (got stuck on probability :frowning: ), completed econ, and got 1.5 study sessions of FSA to go… ARGH!!!

Ethics, quant, econ,fsa done. Starting with corp finance. But realy woried bout retention of material. Coz the more i learn the more i forget. Damn this exam!

Finished all of the economics, some of the quant, and some of the ethics. I think I am going to concentrate on quant and the other stuff for now and do ethics last. I am hoping that most of FSA is still fresh in my head since my job that I started in June really but me through the paces during training.

Done with Ethics , Quant, Derivatives & Alt, concluding FSA. Started on Equity and Fixed Income too.

Done with econ, derivatives, corp fin, PM, equity…started on FSA and FI.

Did you guys finish all questions on the QBank as well or just finished reading the book?

Nope…just doing the schweser concept questions, me leaving the qbank for a bit later. Post 1st revision…

Ethics, quant, and econ are done. I am doing FSA last. I want to start FSA October 1st so I have got a lot of reading to do. I am starting fixed income tonight. I have also been doing 2-3 hours of qbank questions and review a week for the past month.

done quant, eco & fsa. glad to have finished fsa. study session 9 sucked but the rest of the book was ok. moving on to corp finance today.

Finished FSA yesterday (all cfa readings + all cfa and schweser problems). I think FSA will need the least revision for me. Corporate finance and PM look fairly light. Should be a fun week.

is anyone here taking the June 09 exam?

jthe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is anyone here taking the June 09 exam? yup… just not sure if it’s level 1 or level 2 yet. ask me on or around Jan 20th.

Isura, is the schweser stuff adequate for FSA?I’m so dreading it…

I am currently on ethics and quants… Reading off Stalla notes. Planning to be done my end of october so that I only do questions/exams in nov. Best of luck to everyone.

done with econ + 2 SS in FSA + 1 SS in quants … planning to finish FSA and quants by next weekend … but feel like I don’t remember anything read so far :frowning:

manavecplan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Isura, is the schweser stuff adequate for FSA?I’m > so dreading it… if you dont have any accg education at all id recommend CFAi notes. otherwise scwheser notes/Qs will do. spend some time doing the CFAi back of book questions though as they cover the issues well. im up to corp finance, working through sequentially (exlc ethics of course!)

if you dont have any accg education at all id recommend CFAi notes. otherwise scwheser notes/Qs will do. spend some time doing the CFAi back of book questions though as they cover the issues well. im up to corp finance, working through sequentially (exlc ethics of course!)

Finished with Ethics, Quant, Econ and SS 7 & 8. Took a practice exam tonight and failed miserably. It seems that for each new SS, I end up loosing knowledge from the previous sections. I know that you have to continue to study the new material, but I’m scared that I’m not going to have enough time left at the end for a comprehensive review.

Fixed Income and Derivatives to go.