progress report

started with corp finance a month ago. managed to read 2 whole pages. That’s like reading 15 words a day. Good luck to everyone else.

Amen mcpass! I am hoping that my strategy will be sufficient. I am reading the CFA material in weak areas, but I will not be able to hit the end of chapter CFA questions (too much). I hope the Schweser CD questions and end of book will be okay. By the way, what is BSAS exam? That may be something that I could add to my study program. Thanks!

Got my books through UPS today!!! Had to pay 350 South African Rand(US$50) tho-bastards! gonna get started in Dec…doin some trading exams at the moment…can’t wait to join you guys. Peace!

Re: progress report new Posted by: Turkish (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: October 24, 2007 08:48AM Projected start-date February 16, 2008. After Level 1 Jun exam couple of months was a terrible time, i.e. rest time. Even looked through the Ethics before got the PASS notice. Started with 2007 Schwesser notes in late July and finished with them by the end of Oct (exactly 3 months, 3-4 hours a day). Now started again from the very beginning, but now reading two sources: CFA curriculum and same 2007 Schwesser. plan to finish both of them in 3months (but now 4-5 hours a day). In Feb will do the third final 3-month rehearsal and will spend May for mock exams. Hope to get ready by the TIME. Sure everyone has own strategy but REally don’t share Turkish’ idea of starting in Jan or Feb.

Mukaranga Can you e-mail me on my personal e-mail lloydkawara@gmail.com. I am a fellow Zimbo