Quandry

CT is making a lot of sense here guys.

You sound like you don’t want to get punched in the face. It’s not that bad and everyone will feel better when it’s done. Well, you’ll feel better on the inside anyway.

You’re going to date her? Aren’t you in a relationship? What about the girl you were madly in love with and were buying her a Macbook Air.

Note the part where apparently this chick is dating somebody else too. We could have a 2nd angry dude here.

If you want to date her steadily, or get serious, then next time you see your ‘friend’, just tell him…

whatever his response will be, you’ll then have a green light to go all out trying to make this new girlfriend relationship thing work, without any ‘secret baggage’.

Sort it out on television.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry

Where is CFAvsMBA to state the obvious - bros before…

is she a Pittsburgh ho?

I can’t wait for Blake to opine on this. It’s gonna be awesome.

Wait a minute, weren’t you just calling a bunch of guys pansies because they shed a tear or two watching a movie? Man up and tell your buddy you f’ing pansy. If he wants to pop you, so be it. Take the shot and then have couple of beers together like real men who let bygones be bygones.

For the record, I am reading these. I’m just letting it all marinate in my mind a bit.

The only realistic plan is to fake amnesia and pretend you have no recollection of either your friend or the girl. Then you have just cause to start a relationship with her without needing to explain it to your friend. You’re welcome.

Respect.

I can’t help you BS. You really ripped it up on a Tuesday night? That’s awesome. We could probably hang. In any case, most of the trouble and or dilemmas I’ve been in over the years started with a female in some way. There is a reason Evil started with Eve.

I was out of town one time when my bro hooked up with my ex. She told me as we were still close. Things were never the same with him. You should also be aware that this girl is just evil and looking to cause drama. I’d forget trying to date her, it wouldn’t work out well for anyone.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I like how this was your main takeaway.

Also lol’d at this.

Would it have made a difference if he told you instead of her telling you?

This is a nightmare.

The main problem here is that I spend the majority of my time kayaking whitewater at a pretty high level. The guy to girl ratio is like 20 to 1, with the ratio to attractive girls obviously being even more unbalanced. So it’s a pretty small community. But yeah, this sucks.

The most important thing when you inevitably have to tell him is to go into as much detail as possible: how she smelled, what exactly you did step by step, what happend with regard to the money shot, etc. He’ll want to know this stuff.

Also, if the ratio in the kayaking community is as lopsided as you say, then she has likely hooked up with tons of kayaker guys. It’s her hunting ground, and the pickin’s are good.