Quarterbacks better than Roethlisberger

In no particular order Brady Manning Brees Rivers Romo Rodgers Ryan Schaub

Where’s Michael Vick on this list?

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where’s Michael Vick on this list? Yep, Ron Mexico is definitely better than Rapelisberger.

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In no particular order > > Brady > Manning > Brees > Rivers > Romo > Rodgers > Ryan > Schaub Some on this list are laughable. He obviously had a bad game, but my guess is that you see him play twice a year maybe. Packers definitely deserved to win that game though. Rodgers was far better.

And where is Vince Young?

I’d put Vick in the same group as Roethlisberger. He has way more upside than Ben but he’s still too much of a wild card. I believe Young is in an insane asylum somewhere. I didn’t base it off this game. His first super bowl was far worse. He’s clearly above average but he’s just not a top tier QB.

mep_cfa’10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Where’s Michael Vick on this list? > > Yep, Ron Mexico is definitely better than > Rapelisberger. haha

Romo better than RApelisberger? GTFO

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Romo better than RApelisberger? GTFO You put any of the quarterbacks I listed on the Steelers and they are a better team.

Taking your list and adding Vick, here’s where Big Ben ranks over his career: Passing Yards per Game: 6th (better than Ryan, Romo, Schaub and Vick) Passing TD’s per Game: 6th (better than Ryan, Romo, Vick and Schaub) Interceptions per Game: 8th (better than Manning and Brees) Passer Rating: 6th (better than Brees, Schaub, Ryan and Vick) Total TD’s per Game: 6th (better than Ryan, Romo, Vick and Schaub) Total Turnovers per Game: 9th (better than Brees) Total TD to Turnover Ratio per Game: 7th (better than Romo, Vick and Schaub) Super Bowl Rings: 2nd (better than everyone except Brady) Based on statistics, not sure how anyone could reasonably argue that Ryan, Romo, Schaub or Vick are better, as Roethlisberger tops them in almost every category.

I would rank em as follows: Manning Brady Rodgers Brees Rivers Rapeslisburger Ryan Schaub Romo

Don’t forget to include IQ in your rankings. higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Taking your list and adding Vick, here’s where Big > Ben ranks over his career: > > Passing Yards per Game: 6th (better than Ryan, > Romo, Schaub and Vick) > Passing TD’s per Game: 6th (better than Ryan, > Romo, Vick and Schaub) > Interceptions per Game: 8th (better than Manning > and Brees) > Passer Rating: 6th (better than Brees, Schaub, > Ryan and Vick) > Total TD’s per Game: 6th (better than Ryan, Romo, > Vick and Schaub) > Total Turnovers per Game: 9th (better than > Brees) > Total TD to Turnover Ratio per Game: 7th (better > than Romo, Vick and Schaub) > Super Bowl Rings: 2nd (better than everyone > except Brady) > > Based on statistics, not sure how anyone could > reasonably argue that Ryan, Romo, Schaub or Vick > are better, as Roethlisberger tops them in almost > every category.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would rank em as follows: > > Manning > Brady > Rodgers > Brees > Rivers > Rapeslisburger > Ryan > Schaub > Romo That’s a reasonable list. I could see some folks putting Brady at the top because of the 2 extra rings though.

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t forget to include IQ in your rankings. > You’d have to put Ryan Fitzpatrick on your list then.

He’d clearly be at the top of the list of most intelligent QBs but best QBs is multifaceted with intelligence being only one of the many factors. higgmond Wrote :------------------------------------------------------- > murders&executions Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Don’t forget to include IQ in your rankings. > > > > You’d have to put Ryan Fitzpatrick on your list > then.

Romo shouldn’t be on that list.

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He’d clearly be at the top of the list of most > intelligent QBs but best QBs is multifaceted with > intelligence being only one of the many factors. > What facets put Romo, Ryan and Schaub ahead of Roethlisberger?

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What facets put Romo, Ryan and Schaub ahead of Roethlisberger? Their consensual sex/rape ratio?

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higgmond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What facets put Romo, Ryan and Schaub ahead of > Roethlisberger? > > Their consensual sex/rape ratio? What is the industry average? 50:1? I think in the NBA the run-rate is more like 40:1.

There is a knuckle head factor in my highly scientific analysis. higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > murders&executions Wrote: > — ----------------------------------------------- > ----- > > He’d clearly be at the top of the list of most > > intelligent QBs but best QBs is multifaceted > with > > intelligence being only one of the many factors. > > > > > What facets put Romo, Ryan and Schaub ahead of > Roethlisberger?