Question for Everyone.

I have the feeling that provided the regulars all pass we will look back at this as the most fun of the 3 levels.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You the king swanny. > > > > Try coming from an kinesiology background. HA! > > > Mwvt9 > > I started out as a kinesiology major. Cool. Why are you so much better at this stuff then? :slight_smile:

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have the feeling that provided the regulars all > pass we will look back at this as the most fun of > the 3 levels. We have a rowdy crew on this forum. Very competitive and helpful as well. I think that will carry over to LIII.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have the feeling that provided the regulars all > pass we will look back at this as the most fun of > the 3 levels. I wish I didn’t have the personal stuff going on that I do because I think I would have enjoyed level II. Instead it has been a living hell.

I switched over to the dark side after 2 years of kinesiology, then did bachelors and MS in Finance.

It would be fun if everyone makes it to L3.

I didn’t have the foresight to do so. I actually graduate with that. LOL

McLeod, where’d you do your MS Finance?

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It would be fun if everyone makes it to L3. Incredibly fun.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I have the feeling that provided the regulars > all > > pass we will look back at this as the most fun > of > > the 3 levels. > > I wish I didn’t have the personal stuff going on > that I do because I think I would have enjoyed > level II. Instead it has been a living hell. You’ll just have to make up for it in the LIII forums.

I would be happy to…

University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Not the biggest name, learned a lot though.

i just want to post something here b/c all the cool kids did.

We have totally jacked this guys thread.

You liked that game last night didn’t you ng? :wink:

Man, there’s a hot girl sitting about 10 ft away and I can’t focus for sh*t. And I could never say wazzzzup because I look like a bearded molester right now. Damn you CFA.

You guys have off for the rest of the week?

Yep.

Nah, thurs and fri tho.

Half days the rest of the week…I think.