Question for Everyone.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Man, there’s a hot girl sitting about 10 ft away > and I can’t focus for sh*t. And I could never say > wazzzzup because I look like a bearded molester > right now. Damn you CFA. Chicks dig facial hair, at least some do. Dirtier the better.

“Dirtier the better” The chicks or facial hair?

I have off starting tomorrow. Need to come up with a game plan. I’m thinking practice questions… No mocks left though.

MT327 - Just knock that L1 and I will be here (same place) to help you. Meet your Senior… DS

mwvt, i don’t want to talk about it. at least i wasted 4 hours and will waste 3 more tomorrow…when we win the cup

I am calling bullcrap on sundrani.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Dirtier the better” > > The chicks or facial hair? Dirty chick are not cool.

Dinesh: You are gonna be leading us off with another PASS on the results thread in August. We’re going for the 18 month trifecta.

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ozzy609 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “Dirtier the better” > > > > The chicks or facial hair? > > > Dirty chick are not cool. just making sure.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Niblita75 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ozzy609 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > “Dirtier the better” > > > > > > The chicks or facial hair? > > > > > > Dirty chick are not cool. > > just making sure. …or my personal favorite, chicks with beards

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee > > Not the biggest name, learned a lot though. Nice, I’m a UW (Madison) Grad.

I’m Villanova, so similar boat.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McLeod81 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee > > > > Not the biggest name, learned a lot though. > > Nice, I’m a UW (Madison) Grad. Nice, where are you now?

Minneapolis. you?

Still in Milwaukee. Madison was always a good time…

Good times, yes. I was talked into going there two weekends ago with 15 college buddies. It ruined me for a week.

Was that for Mifflin? I miss that sh!t. Many a time have I woken up on the floor at some random house in Madison…

ah yes, back in the good old days. I was there over memorial day weekend for an annual golf/booze trip. I’d guess Miflin was in late april before exams.

Do you ever make it back for Badger games?

Occasionally, but not enough. My wife surprised me with a weekend getaway for the Badger/Gopher hockey game this year. I’m overdue for a Camp Randall trip, though. You?