Questions left blank...

Are you referring to AM or PM? If it’s PM you really shouldnt’ leave anything blank since you can easily put random answers. For AM, i did not leave anything blank and even though sometimes they ask for 3 points and i can only come up with one confident point, i would still try to put something down to see if i could get away with it.

If you are leaving a few questions blank in the AM, the chance of passing is…

In AM, left one calculation blank as I didn’t know how to do it. Maybe 3 points? Someone suggested just taking their given numbers and putting them down in some order to make a thing … ya, maybe I could have. But finished first pass with 12 min remaining, had left 3 question parts unanswered, and went back and did 2.5 of them (1/2 was a circle, 1/2 was a calculation).

3 cases with 60 points. Laughter on me please. No time management at all. I spent enough time learning but with totally wrong strategy. Already pregnant with due date in July, not sure if any chance to study next year with the baby…

Finished the entire AM. Barely stopped writing and finished with 5 minutes to spare. Had to make educated guesses on maybe 20-30 points worth. Estimate I got 70%-80% right.

if you confidently got 70% correct and left 20% blank I think you still have a chance

.7*.8 =56% AM could be ok with strong PM

0 left blank but my mind was blank when I was answering on at least 30 points.

…OK at least maybe 20 points to be honest.:slight_smile:

Does anyone recall someone who passed L3 after leaving a couple questions blank in the AM section?

I was able to complete the full test in the AM, it’s just so I can feel a little less nervous until early Aug

Yes, definitely possible.

Oh no, Candice. That’s so rough. Best of luck to you in July and August. Did you kill the PM?

Left one subsection blank worth 3 or 4 points. Got owned by first part of the first question. Felt pretty solid on most of the other stuff. My guess would be 60-65%. That time crunch is no joke

look at the old exam results thread… multiple people passing with 4-5 topics below 50%… sure they could have gotten 49% in there but safe to assume a few (zeros) for entire questions is possible and still pass

Thanks! PM is fair. I could confidently imagine 150pts, but still need 90 in AM to get 250(65mpt). I already left 60 in blank… Anyway, it’s over. I am getting over of this bad mood.

I left approx. 30 pts blank but feel confident on the questions I answered. We shall see…

Didn’t leave anything blank in the AM. A bit of gibber here, there, but I penned all sections.

Definitely bringing a watch next tiem tho. When girl got all “one hour left” I thought it was an hour in.

1 complete question and few smaller sections here and there…serious lack of time and i even knew most of the material on the AM

Level 3 AM is not super hard in nature, but the essay format definitely mess people up for sure!

Need to practice a lot and train yourself to write in short concise points… best of luck!

NANA

Didn’t leave any blank but for what it’s worth I wrote total bullcr*p for around 25-30 points. AM was quite a challenge, I only managed to finish it with less than 10 minutes to spare. I felt it was more difficult than the 2014-2016 exams for some reason.

I agree with this… I’m a retaker and did all the previous exams at least 10 times EACH… 2017 had a different feel to it

I’m curious about the marking… I wrote 95% of all questions but would not be surprised at a few zeros

10 times each, why? Lol. That’s ridiculous and unsure how that has ANY value added.