Recommend me a new hobby

lol charlie work you have no idea of what you’re talking about at all.

lol birdman thinks knowledge comes from somewhere other than within.

He’s the Harvard guy:

[pic removed by admin]

i’m busting your balls bro because you make it so easy.

Found this comic about CW’s life

[pic removed by admin]

You in NYC? You should freestyle walk. Chics will be impressed. Look at these BSDs

[video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7x_qeI2WXrw]

It’s easier because the stretches give you something to focus on. You should keep trying without any aids

I spend most of the time during yoga thinking about getting my dick wet.

Did your parents just ignore you growing up racer? You have no hobbies other than idolizing Drumpf

Word. Do you do any guided meditations or just roll on your own?

(Edit: nvm I suppose that would qualify as an aid, ha)

I used warm water (spas, sauna, showers) when I first started. It gives you a lot of physical sensation to focus on. Then I started doing it a few minutes after and before the shower. Now I do it in many activities, some silent sitting and some like showers, washing dishes, or walking. I just try to incorporate it as much as I can. I’ve had good success doing it immediately after workouts as well

golf, play games, collect straight razors, read books, watch anime, and a few other things…

One of my co-workers started an exercise-focused kick boxing class, liked it a lot, started going to a kickboxing gym, and is now a pretty good amateur fighter.

Drone racing? I’m sure there are indoor circuits around there.You can get into building your own drones, which would segue pretty well with your automotive background.

Cooking is a good one. Saves money in the long run and gives you a chance to go ahead and invite them to your place for dinner.

+1 cooking + kickboxing

I used to love gaming in college, but after staring at a screen all day at work and then coming home is pretty tiring as well.

Most of my mates just do gym/some other form of non-contact exercise. I dont know if you have it NY but you can always try rock climbing, physically challenging but also mentally too.

Ha there are no surf gangs on the Northern Beaches man, have to go down to Maroubra for that.

I’ve been surfing here for years and theres always the bogans - just ignore them and dont drop-in and you’ll be sweet.

How big are the waves - what size board do you ride ?

I bought my son a model car for Christmas which he is way too young for so I’ve been putting it together. It’s actually pretty cool, nerdy, but cool. I also got a telescope for a nephew that’s pretty cool, but may not be good for NYC.

Get fit at the gym and hit the yoga (its a nice exercise to do to supplement a workout set plus you get to hang out with chicks in yoga pants).

Learn to cook. Chicks ike guys that can cook.

I really like cooking (if I had not passed the CFA and work in finance, I was planning on going to culinary school) but it’s really tough for me at the moment. Kitchen is tiny, don’t have all my equip with me, erratic schedule at work, dates can also throw off the cooking schedule… I used to cook 90% of my meals and now I eat out nearly all of the time. Hard to keep a fridge full of fresh ingredient.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/weight-watchers-jumps-after-signing-dj-khaled.html

another one! lose weight with the khalid!

I go on and onCan’t understand how I last so long I must have super powers Rap 225 thousand hours Get it calculated do the math I made 1,000 songs that made you move your ass