Rejection

Does she have a prize-winning horse? If so, you could cut off its head and put it in bed with her while she’s sleeping. When she wakes up, she’ll realize that you’ve made her an offer she can’t refuse.

Doing the same thing to her dog or cat might work, too.

If you go the dick pic route, make sure you look up those Indian guys who do the dick yoga and replicate to the best of your ability.

I’d say you should get the z table tattooed on your dick, take a pic and send on with some quants questions. Never fails

I think we would all benefit from some input from Rahul Roy

Speaking of d1cks, do you know how I make mine 7 inches?

Don’t just send her a photo…I say do it the Theon Greyjoy way…

A) Fold it in half!

Respect.

Would second this because I believe in you TJ. Follow up once and act like you dont’ care when she responds.

Fold it in half?

Edit: Damn, your second post wasn’t up yet when I originally posted.

she responded! thank the Lord! going bouldering tomorrow. Thank you guys! will keep the d!ck pick in mind for next time.

TJ, what kind of work do you do that allows you to go bouldering on a Wedneday. I’m jealous.

I’m going to give you the PUA truth. 2 and 3 aren’t options. At the end of the day, what does it hurt. Keep this number in rotation. Send a random text later that will elicit a response based on something crazy that happened in your life. Or you could text her “I’ve had a crush on you for years”

cant wait for the virgin to chime in also

At the most, you text her one more time in a couple days. If nothing, then move on. It’s possible within a week or so she’ll text you back randomly. Don’t text back right away.

Women can smell desperation from a mile away. Number 2 and 3 are horrible ideas. Unfortunately since you’re already waiting for a response, shes got the power and you can’t just keep texting.

If the girl is worth pursuing, try to get your mind off of your phone for the next few days by filling your life with activities, including pursuing other women just to remind yourself you’ve got options. If you haven’t heard back from her in a few days, send her a casual, somewhat nonsensical text just to get the banter reestablished like:

“Just saw a [insert random event that is probably made up here]”

If that gets a response, you’re still in the game. Don’t ask her out immediately, just have some witty banter, you charming bastard. If she starts asking what you’ve been up to or what you’re doing, you can speed this up a bit and see if she wants to meet up. Keep it casual. Dinners are usually high investment for both people at first.

Another more extreme option would be to send the mindf%*^ text:

“is sarah driving us to the Hamptons”

or

“yeah that wasn’t the first time she asked me to though”

If this gets a “what?!?” I recommend going silent for a few days. Gets the mind going… “asked him to do what?!?” "why isn’t he responding?!? Then just say hi a few days later and continue as if nothing happened.

Bottom line, you’ve lost her attention and either need to smoothly remind her that you’re worthy of her attention, or move on. Whatever you do, don’t ask her out during your next conversation unless you get the feeling she’s actually interested in you. Girls flake all the time, even on guys they’re kind of interested in. Sometimes they genuinely apologize in which case I always gave them a second chance. Sometimes they apologize just to make themselves feel better, which is another story. Good luck.

Sounds like it worked out, but in the future you’re probably better off just ignoring it (especially if you really like her) and waiting for her to text back. If she doesn’t, text her like a week later. In the mean time, focus on meeting other women. You should have more than one in the pipeline anyway.

Send her a dick pick

More in the pipeline

Make sure you are not out of the game

FFS, Can you interact like normal humans America? As for OP, when you take her bouldering lean in real close and whisper this in your best Enrique accent

(Bailando, bailando, bailando, bailando) Tu cuerpo y el mio llenando el vacío Subiendo y bajando (subiendo y bajando) (Bailando, bailando, bailando, bailando) Ese fuego por dentro me esta enloqueciendo Me va saturando

If she doesn’t slap you or call the cops you’re getting some…

^ Is that what Suarez says right before a bite?

take a joke dude.

Please do not invoke that name here.