Rejection

Ha Ha , I caught the tail end of the edit.

Did a mod catch on or did you figure it out mk?

Fair play to whoever edited it.

Nah, I edited it.

I felt I crossed a line that deviated from my core values. Not sure if you saw that one or the secondary edit.

WTF is bouldering?

^ not really sure. its some sort of indoor rock climbing, she suggested it. I never rock climbed before. If it were up to me I would meet at the bar, have a few drinks, then back to my place.

I don’t know if your supposed to wear long pants or shorts. I should just go the AF way and free ball it with shorts to give her a good view.

I think bouldering is rock climbing but without the harness. So, you do not climb very high and if you fall down, you just land on some padding.

Great, no harness. Im gonna die.

shoulda just sent the dick pic.

This rejection, got me so low…

i think its when you bend a chick over a rock and pound her

or it could be this

it sounds like this girl it totally playing you. got you all worked up about a text and now she’s got you doing some extreme sporting activity that you’re clearly going to be terrible at and look like a little bitch.

^ the truth.

Bouldering is fun. And a great workout. Wear gym type clothes.

Or it’s an excuse for her to show off her assets in a sports bra and Lululemons.

does she have a good buttocks TJ?

ohh. I thought you were climbing real boulders. nvm

Why? Strange that your values don’t let you speak the truth about your real opinion. Not sure why you got so wound up either lol.

After she kicks your ass at bouldering, take her karting. Everyone knows women can’t drive and that should get you back on an even plane.

Can’t really recall what I wrote exactly, or which one you saw. I edited a few times. I try to be a good person but to be frank I am a bite away from going full Suarez.

nvm

tell us how you feel devil