Rejection

I have a feeling he is going on a date with krnyc

real hot chicks don’t need an excuse, they just wear it. I was at the gym yesterday and I always laugh when I see girls on the weight machines doing like 10-15 pound weights, wearing as little as possible and texting the whole time. You’re just here to be seen.

If u ever go bouldering keep ur arms straight. I did not know this and after 30 mins my arms were shaking like a girl. If u bend ur arms ur using all arms/biceps, ur arms freeze and it’s hard to reach for the next peg. Some random person told me to keep my arms straight it’ll force u to use ur legs. After that I was spiderman but my arms were already gone by that point. The chick was cool :slight_smile:

^ what did she wear and why didn’t she tell you to keep your arms straight?

pics or didt happen

She wore some tights and a tank top. Slutty enough to make me fight back a boner the whole time. She probably wanted to see my arms shake cuz after I learned about the arm straight thing I realized she was doing it the whole time.

If she keeps it up, you should tell her so.

Is it the same concept for rock climbing as well?

^ never been but it must be.

Sounds like a cool girl, id love to bring girls on such a date instead of the traditonal drinks or dinner route. Tell us you got a kiss on the first date?

I sure hope this doesn’t end like the Thach thread.

When she’s saying, oh that she wants only me

I’d say it’s a perfect second date, not first.

Not to me, i think its perfect. allows for brief chat but more activity. you also get to see what the bod looks like right away and vice versa.

I am assuming it’s the first time you meet each other. Then imo it’s best to do smth simple, a drink or a coffee that you can easily get out of if it isn’t going well. That would of course require patience to wait for the second date for any “bod” assessments :slight_smile:

Ain’t nobody got time for that! Jk, i see your point, 1.5 dates? (coffee date isnt a date)

Yep.

I’m lazy, I just chat-date these days… jk…