Relationship Deal Breakers

Your best bet is definitely the 40 to 50 age divorced crowd. You should find plenty of fish here as most just want to have fun and are finally free from the burden of marriage. The danger with this group is that these men are not used to living alone and tend to want to jump back into a relationship for fear of being alone. Guys with kids are good too because they don’t want to get married again and just want to enjoy single life. The problem with the younger crowd in your case is that you can’t have an intellectual discussion with many of these people as they have no life experiences. I wish you luck. You sound like you know yourself well, are truly happy and that is all that really matters.

Looks like a trip to my least favorite city next month just got a little more interesting.

Fat White Bich?

i have a sick feeling in my stomach that

KMeriwetherD = rahul roy?

friends with benefits. she was white.

a lot of info in this thread i didn’t think id ever see

Ok, Im going with KMeriwether as a sophisticated fake account. This reminds me of Gay Girl in Damascus.

Huh… well here is an interesting turn. This is probably how RR started. He was just some legit dude from India, got accused of being a troll… and was like what the hell, they want a troll so that’s what I’ll be! I have to smirk a bit though. Funny that all of my life’s adventures and events have moulded me into this rare being that is so qued in to spacifically taunt male financial professionals that they don’t even think I’m for real. Now THAT’S serendipity!

Busted! I did compliment you you know… “Sophisticated”.

yeah I mean KM throws out words like ‘serendipity’ which make me think of a fairy leprechaun prancing around farting heart shaped marshmellows

Personally, I think a fine vocabulary something to be admired in a woman.

It’s true that it’s unusual for a woman to say “I am not all that worried about being alone, and am happy to have a few good friends and some sex every six months or so.” But there’s nothing here to suggest that she’s faking it. And even if she were, it’s not as if half the “I met this chick in a bar and we went and banged 5 minutes later in the bathroom” stories that people here try to post are exactly real.

Thank you bchad, I appreciate that.

Maybe this is on another thread but why KM are you taking CFA L1 at 35/36?

^I have tended to be a late bloomer in every way possible. I took a rediculous amount of time to finish my undergraduate degree because I was simply interested in everthing! I studied mostly math and science + some art. Anyway, I abandoned my ambitions to go into research science when my actual experiences with it were lack luster. I spent years in my current career and nurtured my athletic ambitions (see my career page thread). I randomly came across the industry of finance last summer. I literally didn’t know what a stock was. (I googled what is a stock, what is a bond!) The nature of the scope and analytical side of it all captured my interest. I self taught a lot… then started paper trading… then actual trading. I REALLY love this stuff! I realized to break into the industry you need a prestigious pedigree and my chances of getting into Warton after my degree from random university USA were extreamly slim. So the CFA program it is! I started the program last fall not knowing what a balance sheet is. I’m not making this up… you can totally meet the real me!

ok im interested now

^ actually, my turn. do you live somewhere really random or do you just have insomia? I though I was the only one up at these silly hours.

I’m on the east coast. My hours are very random. Edit: I’ve been on random hours since 2001. I’m cool with it, but it doesn’t go well sometimes with people i’m dating as i’m usually up doing something when they go to sleep. I just need more time to do stuff and cook and eat and everything.

KMD is officially the most interesting person on AF. She transcends hacksaw and sounds too awesome of a person to be true.

KM & ACE about to hook up?